Friday, May 30, 2008

A time to mourn

I believe for every drop of rain that falls, a flower grows
I believe that somewhere in the darkest night a candle glows
I believe for everyone who goes astray Someone will come to show the way
I believe above the storm the smallest prayer will still be heard
I believe that someone in the great somewhere hears every word
Every time I hear a newborn baby cry Or touch a leaf or see the
I know why I believe





Zarah's Papa died last May 25th.
It was shocking and was striking like hell.
He's laid to rest now. I hope he'll rest in peace.


Mom's batch mate, Stella also died last May 16th. We went to her wake and gave homage to her death. I wasn't able to go to her burial though, coz I was feeling shit that time.

On May 20th, we commemorated my grandma, Tiya Lucy's, 1st death anniversary.
Its been a year now, isn't?

Next month, June 20 ,we will also be giving homage to the death of my grandma Mamet. She's been in heaven for 3 years now. Three years.





Time flies so freaking fast and I don't like it. I've moved on.
But still muddling through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^