Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Happy Birthdayness~!


Gah.. Today, rather yesterday ('cause for some reason it says "posted on June 3" even if if I made this on the previous day, June 2nd. Aish) was the 1st birthday of my 14th and youngest cousin, Carrie Louise Ann aka Clang2x. She is as cute as a bunny and a tiger. I call her tiger 'cause I just find calling her cute. XDDDD


Here's some of the pics we took during her birthday. This is so Clang2x-centric.
So enjoy! And uhm, there's an 8-min video of us singing a birthday song for her. ^^










the cutest thing ever





ahahahahahahahahahaha! Just can't help but smile then laugh afterwards everytime I look at this fascinating and very entertaining cute pic.






erk. She was just fooling around. Maybe she needs to go to the bathroom, noh?














bonus. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^