Monday, June 2, 2008

I sometimes wonder why the heck am I so dramatic?

I tend to get "involved" to things that much. When something happens and say I wasn't there, I take the blame. I feel like I should be the one doing the exact thing. I should solve all the problems. Any other problem. I don't know why its like that. Really. And sometimes, I start to ask myself, "Do I really deserve all the things I get? Am I really deserving the things I've got?". Which is hard, I tell you.

These days, my life's been very wonderful. I'm happy that finally my family is together. I still haven't met my real father but living in a big enough house for us to live, share and eat food together just feels so good. I haven't felt this happiness thats very overwhelming before yet I still feel something's lacking. I still feel sad.

Its just that sometimes, in a person's life, there will always be times where they feel wasted, doomed, and worst useless.

Sigh. You just witnessed the emocrapness side of me. Ignore me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^