Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Week That Wassssss

The past week was a pain in my butt both literally and poetically. Lots of things happened. All are unexpected, both positive and negative events. If I were to blog it all in here, I'm afraid it might took me a day to get finished.

Aside from that the Impersonation of the Greek Gods and Goddess last week and the Callistiogne~ (disregard the spelling, its read as "kalistiyeon~") yesterday afternoon was the bomb. DA BOMB.



And as promised, I'm posting some pics! XD




July 21, 2008 Monday

This was the first day of our Impersonation and its my scheduled day to present my impersonation of Medusa. Sad to say, I was absent cuz I was feeling lazy so you won't be able to my face in the following pics. XD


Leonna as Eris, the goddess of dicord and
Bridget as Aphrodite, the goddess of beauty, love and secks


Ria as Aphrodite as well.



Loren as Athena



These are my classmates who presented their impersonation last Monday.




L-R: Mcgyver as Hermes, Ria, Nicole as Artemis, , Loren as Athena, Leonna, Ofelia as Athena, Bridget, Zarah as Themis and Ana as Cupid and Charlie who looks like he's in his living room as Hades.

July 22, 2008 Tuesday

I had my presentation on this day so you'll finally get the chance to see my face and know how I actually look like. XD

It was funny. The little keeds at the back were like "OMG! She's got snakes in her hair!" hahahaahahahha! xD

I remeber I did cough in this pic. I did not know I'm actually secksay. haha!

Me as Medusa and Francis as Hades.

L-R: Jesu as Hestia; Me; Sir Emi, our teacher; Jasper, Christopher and Francis




Me and Francis again. XD



fugly pic. XD



July 23, 2008 Wednesday

This day was aweful. The students who presented their impersonations sucked big time and got a never-ending nag from our teacher. As a result, my teacher ignored their "efforts" and there was no picture-taking that took place.


July 24, 2008 Thursday


Thursday was the bomb. XD



L-R: Charmaine and Chemberly as Chloris the goddess of flower; Marco as Zeus; Mia as Hades; Justine as Hephaestus and MJ as Ares and our teacher, Mr. Emi.

Charlie the gayest and Chemberly. xD





Marco while having his impersonation to Zeus.
To tell you the truth and if you wanna know the truth, my legs and thighs are bigger compared to his. I don't understand why. hahahaha.




Justine as Hephaestus. The hammer is not part of his impersonation. He simply snagged it from nowhere and used it for Photography's sake. XD




MJ as ares. And his cute sword. XD And that's how our fugly chairs look like. Its colored green and in extreme conditions, and if you are unlucky enough, you'll sit on a chair rustful.. T_T



Mia as Hades. She's my babe. hahahaha! We actually call each other "babe" and "baby". We love each other too much thats the reason why. hahaha! We're both gay and insane at the same time. I really love Mia's company. We laugh all day without any reason. XD


My gang! Me, Ana, Mia, Ofelia, Zarah and Jesu (the one who likes Junsu. XD)




The impersonaters for Thursday. And in here, you could see Justine's ass-ness. XD



July 25, 2008 Friday

Ah~ Friday was a freeday! We just had our rehearsals for the Callistiogne~ (disregard the spelling) the next Monday, July 28th. So, no pics will be available in this day. XD


July 26, 2008 Saturday
This was during our CAT Formation. Everybody was dead tired that time. We were in school for the whole Saturday. I came to school around 8am and I came home around 8pm so that means I was at school for a whooping 12 hours. Isn't that crazy? We had our rehearsals right after the CAT formation which was in the afternoon. The formation was only in the morning at it only lasted for 2 and a half hours. XD



A simple pic to share. This was taken by Gellie thru Michelle's phone.
Featuring the faces of Ron, Me, Nathan and Ofelia. XD


July 28th, 2008 Monday

The day me and my classmates have been waiting for. This was our last dance~! And our last chance to prove that we aren't useless and pathetic as what they always call us. We did our very best in making the stage decorations although it was mediocre and practiced our butts out. There was even a part wherein everybody was about to quit and just accept the crucial point in our lives, that is to get a failing grade in our Literature class. But, with the help of some hopeful and faithful people, the perf pushed through and was a success! And, the best part was that, everyone who participated in the Callistiogne(again, disregard the spelling, and its read as "kalistiyeon~"), from the stage decorations, the curtain holders~(the people who were asked to pull the curtain up and down. xD), the music staff, and the impersonators, got a whoooping 90% grade as a project in Literature~! That.is.just.what.I.call.happiness. So, since we had a great score, I'll share some pics~!

While preparing ourselves.. Our room is in shambles as always. XD
I'm the one who took this pic! *smug*


L-R: Leonna, Ofelia, Ria, Chemberly and Bridget
The whole girls in my section. XD Find me.


I feel like the thorn in the roses. XD





The kick-ass classmates of mine. xD
L-R: Nathan, Jason, Hubert(w/ an arrow), Christopher, Philip(in the back) and Jasper.



I actually like this pic. ♥



LOLZ. This is how our quadrangle looks like. We were running out of time to prepare things thats why we improvised and recycled what we see. XD haha!
This was during the Introduction part. In here, we posed and went up on stage to introduce who we've been impersonating. The ones in the grounds are the girls while the guys are up on stage.



I seriously find this pic funny. XD
Ohh. I actually love to put my hands in my waist.. almost everytime. Its a habit.





I did not take this pic. It was like a stolen shot by Adeline. XD
I like it anyways. XD




Another random pic but oozing with secksiness...

Poor quality pics...












There. I believe I have put captions to some of the pics especially the ones in the last part.. But something came up and all of my captions are now gone. Argh. Maybe, just maybe, I'll edit this. I don't know. LMAO. I'm sick. *smack self*

Edited. The captions are fine now. XD

It took me an hour to upload all the pics.. *sigh* But the long wait was worth it.

I hope I did not bore you.

Toodles!


Ikyang~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^