Thursday, September 4, 2008

FOOOOOOOOO~

meh. blah. gah. pah. peh. aish. and whatever kind or way you type those sighing expressions people express~ I'm going to make this post real quick. I'll just say I'll be off till Saturday due to freaking school works. I'm swamped again. Please someone save my dying soul. Yoochun's song Tokyo Lovelight with that DJ I just forgot who will have their PV released on Sept5th. I wanna watch it like mad but I have to wait till Saturday. Dang it. And Sept5th is the closing day of the forum I hope things will change. I'm hoping for a miracle now. WTH is with things these day really? School was such an ass. I got mad. But I was able to control it. I'll just elaborate more about it on Saturday. And yeah. We will not have classes on Monday and Tuesday. I'll talk more on Saturday, haha!
I know. I know. I'm terrible.

Today's the birthday of my 9th cousin, Kring-Kring. She's 7 years old now. ;] That means, FOOOOOOOOOOOD! xD


P.S.

Xiu, I'm sorry if I was such an ass in your cbox. I'm really sorry.
If you didn't get my msg, I'll quote it:

Ikky: Oh. yeah, now I remember. My first words in my first sentence was "Xiu~" My msg supposed to be "Xiu, I'm hoping blah blah" I forgot I typed it in the name thingy~



Wen, ddal. Stay sexy. LMAO. And recover already! *spanks butt*




toodles~ till Saturday ladies <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^