Monday, December 22, 2008

Seriously, I don't have any idea what the fcuk I should post.

So, please pardon my randomness.

*after 10 minutes*

Ah. So, last week Me and my Auntie went to Pizza Hut for dinner!






This is the pizza we ate. It's called Bacon and Cheese Pizza something sort of. AHAHAHAHA! It actually is smaller than how big it shows in the pic. I mean, I just zoomed that pic in while I took random shots. It has like only 4 slices. So yeah. It's pretty small. XDDD




Ohhh.. The Garlic Bread and Spaghetti~
I changed the pic color from the normal to Sepia.




Look at how sucky I am at taking photographs~ it fcuking blurred. T__T




Ohh~ The utensils! ahaha!




And the brochure something. I think its not the Menu because the lady attendant handed us the Menu. I guess that Menu-like thingy is the add-ons~ ^^





That's it for now. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^