Sunday, January 18, 2009

For The Sake of Showing Off

LMAO.

Seriously. Disregard the lame and irky title.


I confess, I ran out of things to blog about. I'm pathetic.I already know that, there's no need to say it in front of my face playing dumb blah blah.

Actually, I'm still armed with guns and armors but then, something or rather someone made me forget about all of the things I'm supposed to blog.


And that person goes with the name Kim Heechul.


One, because I dreamed about him coming into my place. Not really in my house but here in my city. Which was a total shock for me because in my dream, I was speaking rotten Korean. I only knew "Annyeong", "Gwenchana?" "Neh~" "Jounun Ikyang-imnida", "Aniyeo" and the most powerful words of all, "Saranghe" and "Babo".


To my amazement, Kim Heechul spoke to me in rotten Korean too. LOL.


Like really, he was barely speaking Korean but he was acting everything that he wanted to say. Like for instance, he wants to go to the bathroom, he'd go touching his you know what. It was super lame. Lame, point-less stupid dream.
But I admit I woke up smiling like an idiot.

So, Heechul, I didn't know what the heck he was doing here in my city. (As if I own the city~ T_T) We met in a mall I rarely go to. He was sitting on a bench near the elevator alone. I just passed by at him but because of his strange hair color, not hairstyle, I stopped then let out a small squea just enough for him to look at the commotion going on in front of him.


I ran to him and introduced myself. He smiled awkwardly and was flushed to know that someone knows him. Well, not in real life, but someone distinguished him as Kim Heechul. So, after that introductions, I dragged him home. XD


I treat him first before dragging him in my home. He was shocked but he didn't retaliate or whatever. He simply obliged. It was kinda funny because before we go out from the mall and go to my home, I stopped then fished the camera in my bag, looked for a better angle and took pics of us. He was kinda awkward maybe because of the sudden flash of the lights but he still made this stupid but cute cutie V-sign and put his arms around my shoulders. *flails*


After that, we finally went home.


Then, I don't know what happened next but everybody went out and then what I remembered was him waving good-bye at us and I got teary-eyed because he's finally going back to his own planet, I sob. He sauntered to my direction and hugged real tight I could smell the fragrance of cologne and the scent of the fabric conditioner in his clothes. I thought I was day-dreaming.




The end.



Lame. Lame. Lame.









But then, when I went to AsianFanatics.Net
I felt like my heart skipped a beat



credits:

allkpop ; pri3an at YT; Super Junior Thread 3 on Soompi; Nikk at AF.net


My comment?

No comment.

I swear, I couldn't help but laugh, smile, snicker, and retort my face the weirdest angle. When I saw the vid clip, because there was a vid clip provided for a real kick-ass evidence that that pic wasn't PSed, my jaws dropped, really. I learned thru that article that he also kissed another guy from TRAX. I haven't seen the vid or a pic proving its authenticity though, but geez. Mr. Kim Heechul the sexy thing, why? Why art thou?

Some people thought it was just fan-service.

But seriously, that... erotic? He seriously robbed my innocence. XD

I actually find it sexy though I think it was unnecessary.

I will still admire and adore you though, Kim HeeChul. Just, next time, alert us or warn us that you'll gonna do something... erotic. *winks*

I wondered what will LSM think or say about this...

and the DBSK boys too...

Now, don't get me wrong. I would so not want to see any of them, the 5 of them kissing in a torrid way on stage. I'd certainly die because I didn't see it like on the spot with own naked eyes. LMAO. But, no. I wouldn't encourage any of you, nor any of them doing the same thing.

Please, I've had enough of the concert they had. I think it was the T Concert where they YooSu and Min were groping touching each other like mad. *shrugs*

It's no big deal for me, really. Its just that I was taken aback.

^^;;

Hokay, so remember I bought the Mirotic Ver. A?

Here are some of the piccies I took~












So my hands couldn't help it..





Seriously, I couldn't understand what he was doing.





haha. Second try.




LMAO. So yeah. You get the picture.




His shoulders are just not fit for him. If you cover his head, you'd think its a woman. AH. Inhuman perfections is just driving me nuts.


*tries to rip off the damned cloth thingy*


Ah. Min has grown. *proud*



























OKay. Toodles. ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^