Friday, January 9, 2009

What the heck Am I Posting For?

Can you answer that dumb question for me? Anyone?




No one?




















































Oh well. I'm just, well, not in my proper state again. *breathes in and then out*


My Auntie bought 3 tickets for me, herself and my other Auntie for the upcoming concert of my ever favorite, John Lloyd Cruz here in Cebu! *flails* So, yeah. I hope I did not disappoint you or anything if ever you guys are hoping it'll be "tickets to the 3rd Live Tour of DBSK..." XD

As much as me and Auntie, (the DBSK freak) want, we couldn't. Simply because it's kinda expensive for our budget and we still have to process some papers if we really want to go to that sexy concert. And it'll take us some time to finish processing the papers. We will be late for the concert, so yeah. Maybe next time. ^_^

Anyways, back to that concert. JLC, (John Lloyd Cruz) isn't really an artist as in a performer similar to DBSK. He is actually an actor. And he's such a major fangirl killer. I sometimes find him having similarities of Park Yoochun. Here's a pic of him:




I know. I know. You'll be like, "Heck no! Yeah~!" XDDDDD

But but, I don't know. There are just scenes of his drama "I Love Betty La Fea" where he really looks like Park YC. Seriously, I apologize in advance for the excessive use of acronyms or shortcuts. Please bare with me.

And yes, the Philippines has gotten the rights to air their remake of the Mexican (am I right?) telenovela. I admit, the first time I heard they'll (the station) be making a remake of the Mexican telenovela, I was like, "Why? No originality.." but that doesn't mean I'm bashing the station. Honestly, in the long run of watching and eventually supporting the remake, I fell in love. Period. XD

You can visit their site for more informations: Here

Please. I know some of you reading this blog (except for the ones I knew) are already in rage for me comparing him to PYC, but please please just please, if you disagree with what I just typed above, please don't go bashing the site and JLC himself. ^^ You can just leave the link as it is.

Hmmm.. what else?

We had a hilarious demonstration of pressure during our Physics class. MJ and Tolitz made us laugh our hearts and bums out. They were having this "magic trick" as how they put it in their own words.. They had this glass full of water and a card board. They used the card board as a stopper and then turned the glass down and then you already know the picture..

After a few seconds, MJ held his quivering hand on to the glass that's the reason why the water spilled all over the place, wetting themselves. We were like, laughing and clapping like idiots. XD But it was fun though. A good way to de-stress. ^^

So, agh. That would be all, I guess.



Oh. Heck, Yeah.

Tomorrow will be CATlympics. CAT + Olympics= CATlympics.
There'll be fun, surprises and all that crap. I seriously prefer staying at home, sleeping.
By the way, my awesome classmates chose me as the representative of our section for the Cosplay thingy tomorrow and I'll be dressing up like Rukia from Bleach.

Pray for my soul from public humiliation.



Ciara, you asswipe. haha! I miss you too. Happy New Year, too! and let's graduate together! XD

Toodles. Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^