Thursday, March 12, 2009

This Beat Is Not Sick


HOKAY~!!

I don't really know where to start so I'll just talk (and type) whatever pops out from my rotten mind. A day ago, we did not have classes simply because its the National Achievement Test (NAT) for the Second Year high school students in my school.

Then, I came to wonder why only them?

My teacher told us it's like a compensation (I really doubt if that's the correct term for it) for the 3rd and 4th year HS people since they just their JS Prom. And for the 4th years, they had the National Career Assessment Examination (NCAE). So there, that explains it all. XD


Anyways, I'm bound to post gazillion of pics for 2009! ha!


Solet'sgoandstartposting!




For my sexybutt ddal!
The uber major fail Rukia-wanna be~
but hey~! I looked adorable. haha!
Special thanks to Mcgyver Kevin D. Buque for the costume and props!






Taken last Feb. 21st~ *blah*
When Charlie the Almighty got drunk because of heartbroken-ness~
That was Jesu~ *points at the female already squished by me*



JUST BECAUSE~ IFINDTHISEXTREMELYCUTE
*rofl*



I present to you all myour aquarium and the few fishes that live there




The fishes are a total of 5.
3 food-looking fishes and 2 goldfishes~
the sea shells and the seaweeds are just props. lol




LOL.
I did that because I want you to look not at my face but in my reflection as seen in the aquarium~ bahahahahaha. I know my brain is stupid. XD





see~






This our little altar. I know it should have been put in a more decent place but there's no other decent place in the house I'm living. lol. Kidding. Actually, that is the most appropriate place. You can see my late grandparents in the background (in the photo album).



And, because I'm a kid and a kid at heart...



these were the tickets we paid when we rode to a bus on our way to my Tita's office. It's my first time to ride on a KMK bus! I have ridden on a couple of buses whenever we go to the province to spend some time there like a vacation but KMK buses are just so cool they are so amazing!




this is how they actually look like~
I know. It's Japanese. That's why its sexy, cool and amazing. ^^









the blahness of the owner of this blog is up to the extreme level~



For the month March, I've read 2 books by Sandra Brown:




and



currently reading another book now. I'll upload the pic soon. ^^




We are not having regular classes anymore because,
by March 21st, we will graduate!




*jumps-rolls-somersaults*




Ah. Life is good.



I need money.





Toodles~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^