Friday, April 3, 2009

Helping save Mother Earth

WOW.

For almost 3 years and a half of my blogging history, I just used that awesome and ftw-ish title for a post concerning Earth. Man, I feel devoted to this habitable planet.


So, I don’t know if this was true but according to the news, out of the many countries that participated the Earth Hour, the Philippines has the most number of people who turned off their lights to contribute and save energy!

And I’m very proud to say I was one of the many people who participated!

Saturday, March 28th was our Farewell Party. I graduated last March 21st and we, along my adviser and classmates, decided to have a farewell party for the last time. The whole class wasn’t really present because some of my classmates had their own appointments that time but in fairness, half of the class was there.

And for the first time, I’ll be sharing pics. XD



find me! XD



Anyways, after swimming non stop and all (we actually arrived at the Beach around 8:43am and we directly dipped on the water until ‘twas time to head home) I told my friends about the Earth Hour that’ll happen by 8:30pm. Everyone was like, “What should we do to help?” and it just makes me happy that almost all of us were happy to oblige the task.

Also, since we were talking, we happen to talk about saying goodbyes and all. We agreed to keep in touch no matter what. There’s our cellphones and the internet (i.e. Friendster) for our means of communication.

Then, I started singing our Graduation song, Thank You. It was actually the song we sang during our JS Prom. I know most of you might have not heard this song yet so I’m just gonna post the lyrics because I can’t really sing and I don’t know how to record. T_T

Thank You


Thank you for playing my music
Thank you for singing my song
Thank you for spending a moment
Coz with you I feel I really belong
Thank you for keeping me company
Thank you for being my friend
And if our paths shall cross
Somehow somewhere I’d
like to sing this song again.




We also sang our Graduation Song, Follow your Dream. And the songs we sang during our Thanks Giving Mass, the day before the Graduation Day: Farewell, You’ve Got a Friend, and Friend.

When I came home, I checked my crappy phone; it’s a freaking antique one. And when I say antique it’s like really old school. It’s really cheap, but I actually like it. It’s an effing Nokia 3115. Ha. Believe it or not. I should really go and save money to buy myself a new one. The Express Music one. Hahaha. A trendy IPhone or whatever you call that one with a built in 3G Camera and touch screen isn’t really my type. As long as I can text, call, snap pics and listen to music non-stop is okay for me.

HOKAY, so I actually went off topic there.

Now, I checked my crappy phone, and found out lotsa messages. Most of them come from my classmates whom I just saw few minutes ago saying I will be missing y’all. Let’s keep in touch, Muah! And all that crappy Ifeellikedyingdon’tgoleaveme things.

For some reason, I wanted to cry and laugh. Cry because I’m starting to miss them and laugh because of thinking that way. Silly, noh?

I was so tired that after checking some messages I fell asleep afterwards.

When I woke up, it was the next day then and it was morning. XD

Ah yeah. About saving mother Earth.

Just now, I received a message from… well; let’s just keep the identity of that person anonymous. So this person’s message says:






Join Air Hour.
Tonight, at 10:30pm-11:30pm hold your
breaths for an hour to save the air helping the world.
Please Spread. Help make a change. Save the World.




GAH. Humor failed.

Well, anyways, if people would join and participate in the Air Hour, the world will be free from dirt, germs and all the air pollution there is. XD

Anyways, this Saturday, April 4th, me and my Auntie will go out of town for an over night stay to Sumilan Island. It’s still here in the Philippines and still in Cebu City but it will not be in the city itself. It’ll be in the northern tip of the island Cebu, if I’m not mistaken.




We be island hopping~!





Ohhh. I can't seriously wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^