Thursday, June 25, 2009

HOT!

Gah.

So, uhm, luckily we don't have classes for today, June 25th because today is the Charter Day of the university I am currently studying at. The day started with a mass but Zarah and I weren't able to attend the mass because we were simply spazzing about stuffs in our second week at being a Freshman College student.

After the mass, we lined up with other students (Freshmen - Seniors) to have an attendance. And well, after that again, we went to sign up for an organization. It's actually a must for all College students to sign up for at least one organization. There's lots of advantages of having or being a part of a certain organization so Zarah, Sheila and I joined! XD

Now, after checking my mail, I received some real good and sexy news!


The first template at the middle is mine. The black one..
Itlookssimplebutsexy. :P
This is a pic of the Micky Project I joined. The project was real simple but authentic. We were asked to think what inspires us? Then, we were given a template after registering and after it, we design the template with the corresponding inspiration we chose~ and well, *flails* there's it!


The organizers were so very amazing! To find out more info about the whole Project and all, visit their livejournal account here! SKITH .

Ah~ and this just made my day!

P.S.
DBSK will be having a concert at Bangkok this 27th and 28th. It's only a freaking 1-2 hours (maybe?) flight away from Cebu. T_T

P.P.S.
I hope they'll like drop by sometime here in Cebu just for a vacation or just to relax.. *dreams*

P.P.P.S (Seriously, is there such thing?)
Anyways, I've changed my points of view. I'm adapting and liking the whole College life thingy.


HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^