Thursday, July 9, 2009

Zagu Escapade

LOL.

These were taken centuries ago, when the ancient people were using crude stones and etc. Scratch that. These were actually taken sometime before our Graduation or maybe after? I don't really remember. But anyways, I just remembered this today though Mia, (the sexy gal in the pics with short sexy hair) has uploaded these in her Friendster account..

Anyways, these what happens when 3 people agree to go to mall, not minding the expenses... to be paid. And the amount, not to mention the long ass nagging of either or fathers or mothers for not asking any permission to go to the mall on Class hours. XD

I remember Mike, (the gay guy in the pic) was still at school because he still has some obligations to make. So, here are the random pics we took. XDDD


This is actually in random order because I'm too lazy to have it in chronological order.



Mike and I goofing. I didn't notice I have sexy eyes. lol



Mia! We took this while randomly entering a store called "Artwork". The store has awesome shirts sad to say, just couldn't afford. It's not that all of their shirts are expensive much, I just simply don't have the money to pay. XD


Taken at the Toy Kingdom. I was smothered by a snake. XD
This was really funny because when we were taking pics, a sales lady came to us and was like, "No taking of pics." I was like, "Is this a zoo?" *walks out* haha!



Zagu~~~~



Uhm, yeah.




ZOMG. No comment.





HAHA! Barbie wtf.




LOL at the stylist of that mannequin(spelling?)..
If she was alive, she'd really freak out.
But I like the flower. XD






Ugh. Yeah~



While we were strolling, we bumped into Mike's Mom and his niece. I forgot the baby's name but, isn't she cute? XD

Now, this is fashion. XD

I'm the one in the middle. And lookat my sexy wristwatch! XD

So, SM is the name of that mall. XD

LOL at Mike. Thank god he didn't vomit anything.. *sigh*
So, I guess this would be all for now. I had a terrible combo of body ache, head ache, and stomach ache last night and it was not amusing. Auntie says it's flu but thanks to the tablet BioFlu for without it, I would have been laying in bed now instead of blogging. XD
Toodles~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^