Monday, August 10, 2009

Always Keep the Faith ♥

In my own little way...

This is the screen cap I made after watching my the sexiest vid on YouTube. XD

On July 31st, I was simply browsing news on allkpop.com but all of a sudden, a certain post struck me as if I was really hit on the face. (Meh. That was exaggerated.) But yeah it was the truth. Anyways, after reading the whole article, I tried to confirm it and went to other DBSK sites like sharingyoochun and god, it was confirmed. I thought my world was gonna fall apart. I tried my luck for the second time by checking shenyuepop and true, there also was a post about DBSK filing a law-suit against SM and rumors of them disbanding.

It was really agonizing.

And much more, when I went to Xiu's blog, (haha!) she re-posted the DBSK International Fans project vid, "Always Keep the Faith". The deadline for the submission of entries was August 3rd and dang, it was on the very same day that I found out about it. Great.

I started wondering, are they really gonna disband? If they will really break up now, my 3 years of happiness will be thrown away. Though I know it shouldn't be like that but that was my initial reaction. It really hurts. But now, now that I've read all news about the "dispute", watched a few YooSu fanvids, listened to Stand By U and Colors, Melody and Harmony, I'm okay now. :)

And well, after 3 days, I checked on dbsg comm at LJ and found out that the Project Vid just re-opened and the deadline was Aug. 7th 12 AM KST. The thing was, I checked the time and it was already 12:18 AM so that means, it's Aug. 7th already! Then it hit me that Korea is 2 hours ahead of the Philippines, so I'm already very late. T_T

But I didn't lose hope! I ran upstairs, grabbed my Auntie's digital camera, picked the nearest drawing pen and tore a page in my notebook. I wrote the very first thing that went into my mind, "It's alright~!" and then added the phrase "Always Keep the Faith". Took a pic, and uploaded it ASAP on the PC. I immediately sent the pic to the email and then boom! *breathes easily*

If I only had enough time, I would have put designs on it and all. But then I thought, I don't have Photoshop anymore because my BIG cousin re-format the PC so yeah. No alternative but use Paint. However, Paint kinda sucks and all. Then I remembered, EVERYTHING should be handwritten. 0_o So much for PS.

Anyways, I'm really happy I made it. I mean, in my own little way, I was able to express my thought and feelings for the boys. I hope they would watch it some time if they happen to search for "DBSK" or their names at YouTube. And well, laugh a little because Junsu's Ue Kyang Kyang wrote him a letter. XD


So, that was really phail. hahaha. Here's the vid clip. ^^ Enjoy!




credits: xbadstarx

This just gives me inspirations to study hard for tomorrow's exam. XD By the way, today was the first day of our week long Mid Term exams and it quite went well. I was able to answer more than half of the questions, so yeah. I'd prolly get an average passing grade. haha. At least, I passed.


Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^