Saturday, August 8, 2009

Birthday Farty~!

Finally compiled all the pics~!

So, last 08-05-09 was my precious birthday. I had a little party in my Auntie's house and treated some of my friends for snackluncheon.

Actually, the plan was lunch but Mom and I kinda got sucked up at the grocery store aka supermarket and the supposed lunch was served around 3 in the afternoon so yeah. They had to wait for a few hours before the food was served.

Anyways, the party went well. ♥


Enjoy? haha!


L-R: Loren, Opel, Zarah, Charlie, Jesu, Ana, Adelin and Mike



L-R: Ria, Ana, Loren, Opel, Chim, Tolitz, Mike, Adelin, Mic, Zarah and Jesu the little kid is a street child my cousin.



Mike waiting patiently for the food to be served..




Finally, the food is served.







Haha. It's not that obvious everyone's hungry...



Adelin and Me~ preparing the extra rice.. XD



After the food was served.. XD

We talked for a few minutes, stuffs about our own lives, how's school and college life and all. Feels like a little get together~ ♥ After eating, we directly went to the nearest mall and well, continued our partying. XD



On our way to the mall riding a Jeep..



My eyeglasses is an ass. Anyways, I changed outfits...





This was taken at the arcades section, I think...




Philip was acting horny silly so yeah~




Me with Zarah~





The gang with my hand. XD Since I'm the one taking the pic, I inserted my hand so that I can also be "seen" in the pic. LOL.















HAHA.








Off to our new destination~






Seriously, it's as if we are on a tour... inside a mall. 0_o










ZAGU~! The yummiest pearl shake ever~


We were talking about something in here. I just couldn't remember the topic exactly.


















LOL at this pic.




Adelin is tasting my Ube flavoured Zagu...



And another angle..







Now...







I'm proud to say that I took this pic. XD




Jesu, Me and Adelin goofing~



Outside the ladies' room..





So, we just don't have a life





Okay, so the next pic you are about to look at is... well, a tad bit disturbing so... at least I warned you so yeah. Beware?







































The birthday girl acting a lil strange. *facepalm*
According to Charlie, "It's her birthday so let her do... whatever she wants to do."


LOL.






The new face of Scents Co.







What... *head desk*






We even took pics while riding the escalator..















Leonna goofing~




Okay, so is this Kim Hyun Joong?
Or some random Korean artist or model that looks like him?




Now, uhm, goofiness overload...




We actually were trying to copy Manny Pacquiao's pose..
He's at the back, the one in the poster...





Supermodels






Thank God the security guards didn't arrest us or something...



I think the woman in the billboard was Penelope Cruz~
and Leonna and Philip tried to imitate her.


















This was when we passed by a Dental Clinic and there was this TV showing the procedures made by the Dentists.. I swear it was awkward.




I forgot where we were when this was taken..



At the Cyberzone~











As you all can see, we were having a tour.... inside the mall.



And these pics are taken while we were in a decent pose.. XD





















The gang~ ♥



So those were the pics that we took on my Birthday. I had a really great day and it was super duper mega ultra fun. I can't really believe I'm 17 years old now. LOL. One more year and I will be of legal age. HAHA! I will hopefully be able to drink beer. XD

I won't try smoking though. I have a bad pair of lungs.. I might die if I do smoking.

Anyways, I'd like to have this opportunity to thank all the lovely people who came to my party and not to mention the abrupt mall tour. XD To the people, the awesome people. To the people who greeted me. You already know you are. And to those who gave presents, thanks! Next year again. hahaha!

I am happy I am surrounded by awesome people called friends. ♥

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^