Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Random Post ♥

So, uhm, I'm not really feeling well emotionally.

One, things at home is going kinda sappy.
Two, the whole DBSK vs SM issue is getting into my nerves.
Three, # 1 & 2 is distracting me.
Four, next week will be our Mid-term Exam and
Five, I haven't studied because of #'s 1 and 2.

Not quite appropriate logic..


I know I should not let myself be affected by all the issue and all. But you know, reading the first news about JaeChunSu filing a law-suit against SM was like reading a fan-fiction. It was great because it's like "writing put to acting" but it just felt weird.

Anyways, I don't wanna start enumerating the things that I really don't like about this whole "fiasco". I'm just gonna tell you that we won't have classes tomorrow, August 5th because it's my birthday the interment of the late Philippine President Mrs. Corazon Aquino. It was declared a special no-working holiday by the Malacañang ( a.k.a White House) to pay homage to her.

It was because of her that the Filipinos now have this thing called freedom. She actually banished the chains and changed the government from a Dictatorship to a Democratic one. So yeah. Kudos to the late great woman. She will always be remembered for always. ♥

Also, the following day, August 6th, is the 440th Founding Anniversary of the province of Cebu, hence it's a holiday! XD Though this is exclusive only for people who lives in Cebu..

So that means, 2 days of holidays for me! It's resting time! I'm also gonna use that 2 days for studying. Next week will really be our Mid term Exams and I haven't studied anything yet. But I'm so gonna make sure I will ace all of my exams to make up with my flunking grades in quizzes.

The results for the mid term exam actually has a 40% in the over all grade for the First semester. So, I'm so gonna do better if not best, this time. ^^


I can't believe I'm actually listening to songs of DBSK from HUG up to the very recent songs.. It's been a while hasn't it been? Three years was a long way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^