Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ice Creams Make My Day ♥

YEAH~

Today, was rather depressing.

At 7:30 AM, we had our Literature class, and guess what? We had a group activity of "role-playing" and I ended up acting as the "father" of the play. I even borrowed the uniform of my guy classmate. And he's big and strong and muscular, and I'm like thin and small.

Lit. class went well, but P.E. went so great!

P.E. class started right after Lit class around 9AM. We were asked to do an Aerobics routine and boy was I dead tired. I was the one "tasked" to do some not so intricate steps (LOL) but well, I did manage. Our group was given a 9 over 10 rate after the class. We tied with the 1st group since we were Group 4. It was fun because we were dancing and all but it was really tiring.

But the best part of it was the fun and excitement because I haven't really seen my classmates dance like mad and THEY HAVEN'T SEEN ME DO MY KILLERS MOVES until few hours ago.

The Aerobics routine started with a warm up and then the aerobicsexercise proper and ended with a cool down. Our teacher told us in every strenous activity, one should start with the warm up so as to not make the muscles "in shock" when you do the exercise proper. And always end with a cool-down to cool down the muscles. As simple as that. HAHA!


12PM= Math class

It was kinda boring one of my classmates fell asleep. haha. I myself was on the verge of dozing off but thank god, something or someone must have smacked me invisibly that I had my thoughts back and was wide awake just before the teacher caught my sleeping classmate.

Our other classmates just laughed at him. He, the one who dozed off laughed at himself too.


Right after Math which lasted for an hour and a half, I went to Mom's office to eat lunch and went back to school an hour later to finish some unfinished unecessary business with inhumane people. It just made me day sour.

So, what I did was I bought myself an ice cream stick around 3:30PM. It was soooo yummy! The flavor was Mango Float and believe it or not, it's my first time tasting that kind of flavor. Usually, Mango Floats are served as deserts but this time, it's different because it's a Mango Float flavored ice cream stick! It's home made so yeah, it's original and authentic. ♥

I waited for a few minutes and prepared my stuffs for English class which is scheduled 4:30PM. The clouds started to look gray and I thought it's gonna rain, and true, it did rain. I just find it annoying how the temperature starts to go real hot (as in warm) whenever it's about to rain.

I could feel myself going wet all because of the sweat. T.T

But gah, sweat means you've burnt calories so yeah! XDDDDDDDDDD


After that, Mom fetched me and we, together with step-dad ate at McDonalds for dinner. I did not waste the chance of buying myself another ice cream this time, in a cup= Hot Fudge! *swooon* I just love it.

Btw, I cried after reading this newspaper article about the death of the newspapers' columnist. His daughter who was just 5 years old had Dengue and died just yesterday. It was kinda sad because they just lost a little treasure in their family. I felt for the columnist.

I hope, his daughter will rest in peace.





Gah, I miss blogging. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^