Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Top 3 Songs of the Week

Hi there you~

I actually miss doing this. I mean, it's been a while since I blogged something full of words. The previous posts were all about randomness and shitfuckfucks~ but meh, that was me. XD Anyhow, how have you all been doing huh? It's really been a while.

Few more days and it will be Christmas Day! XD How I wish it would snow here in the Philippines so that we will have a "white" Christmas, lol. I know, I know. I'm a kid at heart, demmit. So, uhm, what should I be posting/talking about now?


Hmmmm... our English class just finished about 40 minutes ago (time check: 5:15) so yeah that means our class ended at 4:35 pm today. It's a Tuesday and so far, I'm liking the week. Except for the fact that our Ethics teacher has gave us his ultimatum which is tomorrow. The poor old guy was kinda irked by the way my classmates (okay fine, including myself) have been behaving in Ethics class.And that if we will still not do what was asked, we have to find another teacher/professor. He was expecting too much from us, like being very participative and all. Well, I guess it's what almost all of the teachers in this world are doing.

But the thing here is, well~ he... kinda... makes fun of us (lack of a more proper word to be used). He says we're all college students now and that he doesn't have to spoon-feed everything to us because we are all old enough. And that information is just at the end of our fingertips crap. Seriously though.

I really like the subject so far. It's very challenging and that it actually enhances one's ability of thinking and weighing some things out.

However, I think, during the discussions, our teacher thinks and assumes we like, have all that there is. As if we already know all the infos and blah~. He gives situations and crap and we, the students end up laughing our own asses because of humiliation because in every attempt we make to reason out, he always finds a way how to twist the situation, he always finds holes.

I am, to be honest, threatened by what our teacher said with us finding another Ethics teacher. He reasoned, he has all the right to do what he wants because he has the right. He says it was like a slap in his face to have students like us in his class. Though I really respect this teacher, I still think he has pushed us to the limit.

It's only been 2 weeks since the 2nd Semester started and now, this? Well, I can still manage. I just find is unappealing in a teacher-students relationship. Some of his old students says he has changed a lot since the First Semester. Heck, I don't really care. I just want to have a reasonable grade in this subject.

Anyways, there. Finally let that out. XDDD Though that wasn't a very big deal, I just had to post it here because I don't really have any other thing to talk about, as of the moment. lulz.

So here is the Top 3 songs of the Week. These three, were on a repeat in my playlist since last Friday. ^^ Hope you all will try to take time and listen to it.

Just a note though~ I am kinda picky when it comes to songs. And that, just because I listen to the song, doesn't really mean I am already a true blue fan of that artist/artistes. I just enjoy listening to their songs, that's all. Hope that's cleared now, lol.

These are in no particular order though~ but these are the top 3:

Live Like We're Dying - Kris Allen


Zarah told me about this song few weeks ago. I checked it out. And I started liking it after hearing.




I think God Can Explain - Splender


This is suitable when you are like, on your way to a vacation or just a random trip in afternoon, and the sun's up~ and all you see at the road are nothing but a vast open field. okay~ random. hahaha




It's Gonna Make Sense - MLTR


Someday it's gonna make sense...




There. XD I still have classes later at 6PM. Meh~ evening classes are always a pain in the arse. I like my course though. Culinary Arts. ♥ And yes, it took me 30 minutes just to be able to complete this post alone. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^