Tuesday, December 15, 2009

This was what I was doing prior to 12MN



























I was gonna update my status at Twitter when it suddenly crashed, lol.



Basically, I was tweeting like bat shit prior to 12MN December 15th for Junsu and his lovable twin, Junho.

Lots of stuffs, things, and events will happen tomorrow like the release of DBSK/TVXQ's Mirotic Live Album here in the Philippines, Kim Brothers' Birthday, CassPh's DBD (Dong Bang Day) Nationwide-Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao! YAY- and of course, my school life that sucks because I have a reporting in Literature class tomorrow, a Christmas Presentation for P.E. class, a super long exam in my Major, an English Assignment and another quiz on our culinary class. And, a Medical Examination too~ *sigh*

So yeah, I will practically be very busy tomorrow.

I really wanna buy the Mirotic Album tomorrow within this week, and then pre-order my Break Out single and the go and spazz with my fellow Cebuano TVXQ fans.

Anyways, I just logged out from Twitter and realized that #xiahday isn't in the Trending Topics anymore. Oh well, I was able to screen cap though. Too bad, I forgot to make one when he's part of the Top 5 Trending Topics on Twitter. :-/




But anything for our very lovable dolphin and kamo butt, Junsu. ♥ Happy Birthday Junsu and Junho~ hope you both will have a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^