Monday, January 4, 2010

last post before regular classes resumes for the year 2010!

yosh~ you read the title right. :)
Last post before regular classes resumes for the year 2010.

Honestly, my enthusiasm is not that high for 2010. Anyways, how do you say or speak or pronounce the year 2010? Do you say, "Twenty ten?" or "two oh ten?" or "two thousand and ten?". I chose the first one because it's the shortest. The second one sound odd. Third one sounds okay but it's loooooooooong. And I'm lazy so let's just drop that subject shall we?

Moving on, I am still not yet done with my projects. One has to be submitted this Tuesday. Though all of the assigned tasks were given 3 weeks before, I still did not do it earlier until I'm on the deadline. Boo me then, huh? I think I won't be able to get rid of this habit of mine ever. I've always called it MaƱana Habit, but I don't really say "later". I just don't feel like doing it. Simple as that. But it doesn't mean I don't really wanna do it. It's just... when the urge comes, I then go for the kill.

I guess whenever I feel the pressure, everything goes in an instant like BAM! *punches fist* You know, how I sometimes just stare at mid air and a few seconds after an imaginary light bulb lights then ideas pop out from my grey matter.

Looking back to those wasted days, I come to realize I'm such an ass. Like, the opportunity was there. I just had to grab it but.. I just stared at it and let it slip away like a bubble. *pout*


Sigh. I'm still a bad ass. And I think I will never get rid of it, nor get tired of being one.

Anyways, I realized my clothes all are worn out. And if only those clothes were given mouth and could talk, or ever grow themselves limbs, they'd probably be running and screaming their lungs (if ever they have one.. or two) out  away from me.


I can't wait for another DBSK album! Within this month, I'll have 3! Image and video hosting by TinyPic


It's official! I'm bankrupt.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^