Thursday, February 25, 2010

For Art's Sake

I thought I had to post something. For Art's Sake, lol.

Anyways, For Art's Sake was a metadrama play whatchamacallitshit by A.O. Pesirla. I focused my attention to the characters during the play last Feb. 24th at the Kalambuan Hall at CNU~ so, ignore the randomness. It was a multi-lingual play with the language transitions from English to Tagalog then Visayan/Bisaya to Spanish.

Heck, it was fun. The only problem was that the characters weren't using this thing called Lapel. It would have been more interesting to watching. But I had a good a time.

Also, I just came from a whole day tour (this is how a BTM student lives), got to stand in front of 50+ people and act as their "tour guide" in exchange for a cute dolphin stuffed toy keychain. Zarah gave me a Tarsier keychain all the way from Bohol last Wednesday too. ♥

Ah. I'm really dead tired. And I have to do that darned Ethics Analytic Paper and all those stupid paperworks that are due by nextweek. Should I be happy? No.

It's actually okay if I fail this subject. It would even be more okay if all of my classmates fail the same subject too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^