Saturday, March 20, 2010

Been So Long

Has it really been that long?

Anyways, I thought of updating this rotting blog because I thought I have to. It's been ages, yes. And I swear I miss blogging, ranting, and pouring it all out. Starting today (hopefully) Yours truly will probably be coming back from the temporary trip in real world to this virtual blogosphere of mine where I unleash my inner thoughts and all that shit. No more hiatus. :)

I really wanna make a change.

And remind me to make that self-analysis or self-assessment crap for the betterment of mankind

Wait, what?

Yesh, I'm already talking crap because it's already 12:26 AM, March 20, 2010~
Guh~ school's been a bitch lately, I don't know how to act anymore. Well, I am still sane and all, it's just that, the whole situation at school although the issue ain't that big, it still is an issue. And it irks me to no end.

I need to go upstairs and sleep now for I have an appointment later today with my gang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^