Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fuck off, bitches.

Yes, I am pissed.

First off, I will not apologize for my language. I will simply warn you that this post will have loadsa handful of cuss words. Fuck, I don't even care if you find that disturbing. Again, I don't give a fuck. So fuck off.

Second, I'm not gonna address this post to one particular person. I thought everybody who deserves some fuckery should be given this favor. ;)

Third, I don't even know why I'm wasting my time posting this shit. Those bitches and motherfuckers are not worthy of my time. They'll only bring wrinkles in my face. But since I can't fucking stand this fuckery anymore, I'll continue this fucking post.


The other day, someone in the family kind of told me to be more responsible AND sensitive about my posts in Facebook. And that, as an elder one (because I'm the second oldest in the 16 grandchildren) I should be the role model. Hence no posting of cuss words in the net.

I went WTF? It's called Freedom of Speech bitch. Do you even know that?

Jeez, I was born to have a mouth to say what I have in my mind and in my heart. But unfortunately, I couldn't say FUCK YOU! inside the house because I'm not supposed to. So, I put those undisclosed thoughts to writing. Thus, cussing in Facebook.

Honestly, I understand where that person is coming from. True some of my posts are a little bit overboard and that I cuss a lot, sometimes. But cussing doesn't mean bad or anything. Cuss words are like adjectives that gives emphasis to a person's feelings. Like, "Fuck, I had a really bad day." Somebody tell me what's so wrong with that?

If you find my posts offensive, that's not my problem anymore. Sure you had your own share of bad hair days, PMS, traffic and the stupid global warming. You were once mad. And you cussed. Our only difference is that you're in a country where native English speakers abound that they don't really mind/care if you say FUCK, SHIT, DAMN and those other cuss words. While I'm stuck here in our good old country where hypocrite people abound.

I'm not a saint. Therefore I won't act like one. But that didn't mean I should be evil. You see, sometimes, people just had to let those undisclosed thoughts they have in their mind. Because if they didn't they'd burst and then die.

I'd rather cuss words than tYPeeee lYk tehzzZZZZ jejejeje. Seriously.

I just had to let this out because if I didn't, I don't know anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^