Monday, May 10, 2010

LSS (Mine and Yoochun's) lol

LSS - Last Song Syndrome :))


I have been watching Jae's Jdrama the past few days.

I was fortunate enough to go watch it while streaming online, the same date it was aired in Japanese households and those who have FuJiTV in their tv on MAY7th, through Keyhole. Man, you won't believe how spazztic I was. Not to mention I don't know any Japanese words. Well except for Konichiwa, Moshimoshi, Sayonara, Sukidesu, Gomen, Hai, Kawaii, Kakoi, Sugoi, Kiss Shita Mama Sayonara, Wasurenaide, Doushite Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimatandarou and Asu Wa Kuru Kara. And of course, Sunao ni Narenakute.

And I still couldn't get over the fact I just watched a Jdrama via streaming. xD Anyways, since I couldn't understand most of the lines, I only figured out what they were saying while watching the drama though. Heck, they just aired their 4th episode and I'm really liking it already.

Mom says I liked the drama so much because it has Jaejoong in the cast. And she says I'm a biased Jaejoong fangirl. AHAHAHAHA. She also said, if it was another DBSK member's drama, would I be liking it as much as I liked Jae?Jae's drama? I said yes. She replied no. But I defended myself and compared Jae's drama to Yunnie's drama. HTTG sucked to be quite honest. The plot was nice. But it was aired the same time IRIS and other kdramas that has a much more nicer plot. Plus it's Yunnie's first time at acting. And I gotta give him some credit in that. But anyways, Mom concluded I'm a biased Jaejoong fangirl. AHAHAHAHHAA. And she's looking forward for Min's drama OMG.

Sunao ni Narenakute OST - Sayuri Sugawara



I tried looking for an English Translation for this but I'm having some time constraints lol. No, seriously, it's not easy to update this blog and cross-posting stuffs on my other sites. =___="

Sunao ni Narenakute means It's Hard To Say I Love You. Coolness eh? xDDD
I'm so liking Japanese these days. TBH, I never liked anything about Japan until I heard about TOHOSHINKI. And now, I shall put the blame to Hai! Majide. lmao.


Anyways, here is Park Yoochun's latest BGM in his Cyworld:

One Wish - Mink



I never thought…I will never be able to see you again…
If nothing changed, we were to walk the road together, laughing
Our love is special, led by a special omen
Everytime we thought differently, we had crossed over the countless spirals
We are walking away from our destiny
Even when the time comes
Please do not forget the love born from the only one encounter…
love remains after saying "good bye"
Every one knows at heart…that there is no "forever"
I was depending too much on the hunch that the road will continue for miles
The years are passing by…
I will stay here, believing that my only one wish will be granted
Please do not forget that you can see true love in the midst of your grief

You can check the full Romanji and English Trans HERE.

Yoochun seems a bit depressedsad. I don't know why and I don't WANNA know why either. People has his/her own feelings and I respect that as much as I want others to respect mine. So, if in any case Park Yoochun reads this post, which I think has a very low possibility:

Yoochun-shii. It'll be okay. Just hang in there.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^