Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Opel's Victory Party~

Muhahahahahaha! ♥

Last week, before I flew (more like sailed) my way to Iligan City for the party~(I have to make another blog post for that lol) Opel and I had a little party in her house to celebrate her victory on passing the entrance exam of her new university, the Cebu Normal University (CNU), which happens to be my current university! Since Zarah and I are already school mates PLUS Opel, that means, all three of us will be going to the same university! YAY!

Anyways, so yeah. Prior to the victory party lol. I asked my mom if she could call CNU and ask if Opel passed her entrance exam and then call me back. After almost 30 agonizing minutes I sent mom a text message because it seems she kinda forgot what I asked her (she didn't call right away =__=") So, after the "So, how did your inquiry go" message. She replied a "Passed".

Man, I went craaaaazy and screamed like woah. I immediately sent a GM (group message) to few people informing them of Opel's achievement:

OMG OMG FUCK YEAH. MA. OFELIA ERMODO EFFING PASSED HER ENTRANCE EXAM! LET'S CELEBRATE! WOOT WOOT! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


Most of them were our gang mates, ZAMMOJJ and few others who are close to us. Passing the said entrance exam really meant a lot to all of us, as much as it did to Opel. And I personally know what she has been through since her hiatus from college. But what's done is done. Past is past. The present is a gift!

Okay, wtf am I blabbering about?

After all the congratulatory message, Opel called me and was like:

Me: AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Opel: Kyang?! For real? Seriously?
Me: AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Opel: Yah~ this is srsbzniz! Is this really for real? Did I really pass the exam?
Me: No. Actually you failed. You didn't pass. *grin*
Opel: Weh.
Me: WEH! YOU EFFING PASSED THE EXAM LET'S CELEBRATE DEMMIT!
Opel: Sure sure AHAHAHAHAHHA


And so after the spazzy and squeal-tactic phone call, we made preparations for our celebration the following day. We've actually planned before hand. We often holler at each other, spazz, rant, laugh, and even back-stab people we thought we're worthy of our praise. MUHAHAHA LOLJK. Really, we've already planned to have a small party in her house. We're supposed to make no-bake brownies but due to money and time constraints, the plan was postponed. We tried to contact the other gang but some of them are either busy with their own lives, or just acting like a greedy bitch. LOLJK.

And so since I've done lotsa talk now, without further ado I present to you the awesome pics (courtesy of Opel herself) we took during our fab victory party:




We made our very own Spaghetti ala Ikyang and Opel. ^^ That paper bag up there was what the cashier/bagger used for he ingredients we purchased. I couldn't resist the urge to ask the saleslady some questions:


Me: Uhm, excuse me Miss but since when did you start using paper bags?
Saleslady: We just started using this Maam. We usually use paper bags every Wednesday.
Me: *looks at Opel* Oh. Today's a Wednesday right?
Opel: Uh.. yeah?
Me: Yeah. Figures. We should take note of that. xD


They were actually doing that thing, I meant the paper bag thingy because SM (the department store/supermarket) was trying to be a little Environment-friendly. :/ *snicker* Anyways, moving on..


We've finally arrived at Opel's ever so welcoming and lovely home at Consolacion, Cebu! That's just few minutes away from our house here in Panagdait. ^^ No stalking please loljoke. Opel's preparing the water to boil for the pasta~



This is yours truly and her sexy back. LMAO.


I did the chopping and slicing of the garlic, onions and hotdogs!



I also washed the ground pork. ^^ Look at how sweaty I am!





The other ingredients lol. We're so disorganized. XD
There's salt, the laddle (hahaha!) and the Spaghetti Sauces



The pasta getting ready~ ♥


Opel~ ♥



After a few minutes, the pasta's ready!


Afterwards, I started sauté-ing the onions, garlic, hotdogs and the ground pork. Opel's Auntie (whose name I couldn't remember LMAO!) did the rest. ^^ They poured in the spaghetti sauces and grated some cheese. I told Opel whenever we (here at home) cook spaghetti, we often put Condensed Milk to add a little flavor. It tastes so UMAMI! We didn't use Condensed Milk for our Spaghetti ala Ikyang and Opel though. :))




Junk-food. My lifesaver. LOL




And! Our very own Spaghetti~


Spaghetti ala Ikyang and Opel~



After the cooking and stuff, we spazzed for a bit on our fave Korean Idols. MUHAHAHAHA! We spazzed over Korean Actors like Kwon Sang Woo, Lee Dong Gun, Ji Jin Hee, Lee Ji Hoon, Lee Min Ki, Lee Jun Ki, Joo Ji Hoon, Kang Dong Wook, Kang Dong Won, So Ji Sub, Jo In Sung and of course, our ultimate loves, my OT5 DBSK and her OT5 BigBang!

It was a really great time. Really really great time. Good times! Good times! I'm happy I was able to share with her one of the special days in her life. And no, I'm not tearing up.. *grabs tissue* No! *sniff* Not really.. *sniff* HAHAHAHAH!

Till the next party! *huggles Opel*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^