Wednesday, May 5, 2010

YEZ


A week ago, SharingYooChun, made a wonderful called "Message for the Kim Twins" or sth like that. Basically, what we did was to write a simple message for the twins since Zuno or Junho (as I call him. We're close like that lol) had a fanmeeting in Singapore last week. And dayum, the pics are out! *spazz*



I can't believe I just saw my fugly face. lol. But Junho read my message for him and his Intoxicating brother~ :DDDDDDDDDDDD *happy*






now, Junho's REALLY looking at my fugly face! hahahaha. Okay, but. OMG OMG. He is Susu's twin brother and damn the genes. And and I can't believe I'm spazzing. *dies* xD I'll just pretend Junho is Junsu just for tonight. And that Junsu is the one in this pic. Muaahahahaha!


But really, I can't help but spazz. He's actually looking at my face! *gets shot* Okay, maybe not mine but hey~ he laid his eyes on my face and I don't care if its just for a second or even millisecond. I'm so happy! xDDD

P.S.
I can't wait for the arrival of these:

Best Selection 2010 Silver and Black Bundle~ woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^