Saturday, August 28, 2010

HABEERDAY! ♥

August 29, 2010

Dearest Poorvie Ddal,


HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY, WEN DDAL! ♥

HAHA! Apa khabar? Did you like my birthday present for you? xDDDD I know it's a fail but it's really cute. =3

Hokay, you know I love you and your body, your butt, and everything, yes? hahaha! Really, I'm happy because despite our difference and all that crap, you are still here. I don't wanna start saying about how we first met and how I stalked your blog back to when your url was still soclassic because I don't want to bawling my eyes out at this time of the day (or night or early morning) haha!

But I just want you to know that I'm really really really very thankful for the friendship you and I shared. I mean, we owe it all to DBSK and Kim Jaejoong, especially. Because if it weren't for him, we won't be spazzing like woah. That's how we roll, so yeah. \m/

If you didn't remind me through your birthday graphic present that we're born on the same year I would've still thought you we're really my dongsaeng. HAHA! BOO me. I'm getting old, my PS-ing skills has deteriorated and I'm currently staying at Auntie's house for the moment where free Internet access abound so, I'm sorry if I don't have an osm birthday gift like what you gave to me on my birthday. ♥

But we all know it's the thought that counts, yes? And I thought we're 18 now. Legal aged so we should be partying and stuff! Though I know you've been partying and going through gathering with friends there in Brunei. Oh, I almost forgot to formally thank you for sharing some info about Brunei for my report. The things you shared were very very useful. Terima kasih~ ♥

I'm still making another report but this time it's all about my country now. I'm taking the degree program Tourism Management in college and I've been in my second year now. Two more years and I'll finally be working! Alas, I can now buy DBSK goodies with my own money (hopefully). And perhaps, go to Brunei and meet you. ♥ BTW, from which district are you again? AHAHAHA! And sorry for the sudden change of topic. xD

Again, Happy 18th Birthday! Eat a cake, enjoy and have fun with your friends and family there!



xoxo,
Sexy Poopie Umma Ikyangie ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^