Tuesday, December 28, 2010

4 Years and Counting ♥

only 5. Minus Ana and Mike.

Last October 16th, me and my gang ZAMMOJJ celebrated our 4th year anniversary. I know it's been almost 2 months ago but I just had to a blog post for this. It's been 4 years and we're still together, going strong and keeping the faith to each other. =) Anways, for those who doesn't know, ZAMMOJJ stands for Zarah, Ana, Mia, Mike, Ofelia, Jesu and Jessica. I don't wanna start how we all got along together because it was and will be a very long story. =P




But for the benefit of those who wanted to know, we really didn't start as good friends. Truefax. It was Zarah and Opel. They started being friends since First Year high school. They've been classmates since Elementary and they're neighbors too! Cool ain't it? Then there came Ana. She was the center of attention because of her curly andnottomentionsexywtf hair. Haha!

Things were going pretty well. But things aren't as good as how they were.

And it was all because of me. I was evil. I killed the three of them by my bare hands. And I swear, it was such a commotion I got suspended. But these are all nothing but a joke. MUAHAHAHAHAH! I know that was lame. Let's just say, we had our differences that time. And you know, freshman year in high school is really really, something. It was, after all our pubescent stage. So, don't expect us understanding each other's differences and stuff. Because that didn't happen. After those things that happened, we realized we're better individuals now and that Zarah, Opel and Ana were nice people so Jesu and I befriended them. Or was it? HAHAHAHAH! Then Mike came to us and thought of joining the gang because we are full of win, he got jealous. XD And after say, a year maybe, Mia joined us too.

In the gang, I have been friends with Jesu, Mike and Mia since elementary. Oh the good old days. So, we clicked like that. Ana was a total loner so, ahahahahaahah just kidding. =))



Looking back, I realized I've had many friends. And I considered them my best friends. But where did they go? HAHAHAH! They left. I understand why. Probably we aren't just fit to be the best of friends unlike how me and my gang, ZAMMOJ rock your world. Have I told you our mission in life is to take over the world with our charms. AHAHAHAHAHAHA! In all honesty, I'm really happy I found these bunch of crazy people. And I really miss those high school days of ours when we eat together during Recess and Lunch Break. And all those laughs, bickering, backstabbing (lol) and all that crap we do. *cries* lolwtf. I just want you guys to know that I love you all. And I may not show it that often, I really do love you. Ikyangie sucks at showing her affection so boo me okay? I just do it in my own way and I know you know that. ILYSFM. ♥




No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^