Friday, March 16, 2012

G$ Foodtrip: McDo sa Colon


I know this one doesn't deserve a blogpost, lol because this took place when we all were having a hard time  but life isn't always about the good time. Bad times make the good ones a lot more better. :) Wait, unsa? ano daw?



So yeah, on March 9th we went school for our trip to USC Museum for History Class. We went there to check the museum and I think I learned something from the museum trip. Although I was kind of on the verge of snapping already thanks to the OJT preparations and stuff. Long story and it needs to be buried down the grave really. Just a waste of time =)) Pictures were prohibited so...

But we were able to meet some of our highschool friends, me and Aizzel for the win! HAHAHA! I accidentally met up from Francis and guess what? We hugged and my classmates thought he was my boyfriend. Anyway, after the catching up with Francis, Aizzel called her friend, Jade, and met up with her at the museum as well. She was really cute and it was really nice of her to say hi to us even if she had classes! It was really so nice of her to do so. :)

After that we went to McDonald's to quench our thirst and satisfy our hunger for food. =)

Aizzel
Carlo
Suzanne
Ikyang

The pranksters above, lol. We kind of made fun of Jene Rose and I guess the latter took it so seriously so she acted like a Drama Queen. Hahahahaah! If you read this, lol. I love you~ lol! Anyways, the "issue" wasn't really resolved yet or maybe it was, but one thing's for sure, we're all fine now. ^^

Jene Rose

 Obligatory aftermath pic.
 Aizzel commented how I always took pictures as a remembrance, haha! I also noticed it when she started pointing it out when we started to dig in with our individual orders. Hmmmmm, maybe this is my own way of remembering stuffs. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^