Sunday, January 4, 2015

New Year's Luck



I started my new year with work. Great start, right?

January 2nd was the official day when work at the office officially starts. We were given 3-day holiday for the New Year's celebration. Christmas only had 2 days off so most of my co-workers applied for a leave until next year. Great for them.

Many things, good and bad, happened to me in 2014 and that will be discussed in a separate blog post which hopefully will be made before this year ends. Haha!

Anyway, I just wanted to share that yesterday was an exciting day for me since I met with a close friend. You see, it's been a while since we actually spent time together just talking. In the past, we could easily talk over the phone or chat in SNS but lately, work's been keeping us all busy. So I'm especially excited to meet this friend. :)

On my way to meet her at her office, my shoes got broken (I was wearing heels) . I had these shoes when I graduated from college so that's around 2 years already. Only one shoe got broken though so I was relieved. I had to buy a shoe glue as first-aid since I didn't have much time to actually have my broken shoes fixed.



This product above was very helpful to me so I'm very thankful to the producer. I didn't know how to use it moreover, I didn't know why it has a pushpin. Anyway, as I was finding how to use the product (like how to open it and use its nozzle to release the liquid glue in case it's still sealed) I didn't notice some liquid glue leaked from the container and had dried in my fingers already. Luckily, I realized it just in time so I could still prevent my fingers from being glued forever! That was close.

It may be my first unfortunate event for this year but I treated it as a lucky one. Lucky because I was able to fix my broken shoe and prevented my fingers from being glued. I also met with my friend so it was all fun! :) At the office, I had many students though some of them were offline so I was able to rest.

It was a New Year's luck indeed.

I shall claim that this year will be even better and greater from the previous one. Hope I could fulfill all missions! I will work hard and work over time a lot! Fighting to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^