Saturday, June 14, 2008

Gosh! Its Friday.

Studying is a pain in my butt.
The more I study, the more I realise how little I know.


Sush. Its 0105 already and I'm still awake. XD Who wouldn't be awake if you slept for like 4 hours and half after school? I came home so early today! I was supposed to buy a Steno pad to scribble stuffs but I chose to come back home after having lunch. I was so so so sleepy. I know I've got to be sleeping now but I think I've slept much already.

Today's the birthday of Bin2 and she's 2 years old.. I think. I don't have any idea if my instincts were working right on track. XD I was awaken by a phone call from Mom. She asked if I could go to the church as soon as possible coz we will be going to Bin2's birthday party afterwards. I told her I couldn't come coz my tooth ached like mad. I swear, it was aching and all I could do is just to lay in bed, stare at none in particular and just listen to random sounds and wait for the ache to pass by and eventually fade. Unfortunately, it didn't.

I still aches once in a while. I even lost my appetite. I was so hungry but then when I saw the food.. the stomach back flipped and booom. No mood for eating. I resorted to eating noodles since I don't have to chew it properly. The noodles will just slide its way down to my esophagus and to my stomach. What a beautiful day.


Jus finished reading the fanfic in winglin. It was kinda.. well, I'm not gonna elaborate more. I'm just glad it already and finally ended. not that I wanted it to end so soon but, I'm just happy coz my list of "Fics to be read" will decrease. XDD I've got lots of things to, alright. Priority, priority, priority. Aish.

I will still be reading another fanfic in bww2. That fanfic is totally awesome! XD

And afterwhich, I'll search for Dream Concert vids and do some "understanding to the situation". Honestly, that dream concert has gone to a nightmare. NO collaboration and cooperation at all. <_<>


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^