Tuesday, June 10, 2008

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!

First day of class was devastating. Damn that Vision Mission.
I shall start with my assignment as soon as I get back from school.

The class ended quite fine except the embarrassing thing that happened.
Argh. I still have to go back to school and wait for like 3 more hours.
My teacher said students who were part of the stage play we had last year
should come back at exactly 3pm. I suppose we're gonna discuss things about the play.

I heard someone mentioned the month "August", so I'm convinced we will be having a stage play that month. And that month is special 'cause that's my birth month! YAY!

Okay.. That would be all for now. My time is running out. XD

P.S.
I'll be posting some DBSK hawtness pics later. So prepare! HAHAHAHA!

It feel so good that ZAMOJJ is finally back together! *swoons*
Feels so effing good to meet such nice friends again!

and uhm, Ofelia gave me a book! Its called "Survival of the Fittest" by Jonathan Kellerman.
I shall read it after making my freaking assignment. >__<

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^