Monday, June 2, 2008

John Lo well..

As promised.. If you remember that post where I said I'm gonna post the screen caps I made when John Lowell Villamor and I had a chat late at night.. The chat was full of crap. Literally and poetically. AHAHAHA! I didn't ask for his permission to post this here so I apologise to him in advance. I know he won't be able to read this since I've set this to a private blog.. so pity him. lol!








In this screen cap, he was saying I should download an anti virus program that'll help and prevent viruses from infecting my computer making it work slow. He also said he has at least 4 kinds of anti virus programs for protection.. His great uncle said viruses makes your net connection slow.. As what the Girls Scouts' motto says: Be prepared. :] John Lo also talked about "FRESH confident feeling".. its a tag line of a famous ladies' wash here in my place.





Here.. he's talking crap. He asked me if I kissed Charlie during our farewell party at Blue Reef Beach Resort 2 months ago. I told him I didn't 'cause in the pic, Charlie was somewhat facing the camera while I was facing him. Here's the pic..

I didn't know nor realise it looked kinda irky afterwards.. Man. Do I look that stupid? I'm glad it didn't really expose my face. HAHAHA! Even if it looks embarrassing, still people won't recognize its me.


Then he asked me if I had a hidden desire for Charlie and I said nope I don't. HAHAHAHA! Not even an inch, a teaspoon, a spoonful nor a cup of anything. I do love Charlie, but as a friend and a brother ONLY. :]



John Lowell Villamor was acting like a b1tch in this screen cap. I told him to give me a comment in my friendster account and he asked me what kind. I answered him anything as long its not wide 'cause it'll make my friendster profile wide. Some graphics need and occupy a bigger space than the other graphics making my profile hideous. I also told him I prefer LONG comments the most. Then he was like, "Ah. So you like LONG.." Very dirty minded. Tsk Tsk Tsk. He said he wasn't a dirty minded person INSTEAD ACCUSED ME AS THE ONE WHO'S DIRTY MINDED. <__<

And then he finally signed out 'cause if he won't he might be suspendent by his Mom. I think its suspended and not suspendent. Well, maybe its suspend+student thus, suspendent. AHAHAHAHAHA!

BTW, John Lowell and Kent Julius "Pakdotboi" are cousins.

o\(^___^)/o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^