Sunday, June 1, 2008

some new words..+ Pakdotboi

kakushigo =illegitimate child
bakabakashii= stupid


two of my favorite Japanese words.. :)


Anyways, I don't want to leave this post confusing making you guys (if there are readers~ *rolls eyes* ) start thinking about random stuffs why those two Jap words are my fave.


End of my bullcrapness. :]


I'm here to share some of the screen caps I made before Kent Julius "Pakdotboi" Argawanon logged out from his Yahoo!Messenger leaving me O_0?, which is rude.


I admit I also ditch people while chatting but I don't think its respectful enough to leave first when you started the conversation.. I mean, yeah sometimes, I do that ditching thing. But I only do it when I'm in a hurry. I suppose Julius was in a hurry that time since he said his time is already running out. Still, I don't like ditching people or people ditching me.. Okay. WTH did I just type?




Now.. here are some of the screen caps I made. I hope you'll have fun on 'em. HAHA!
Click to enlarge! GO! HAHAHAHAHA!



So basically in this screen cap, he confessed that he missed me. A lot. LMAO. Seriously, am I really that adorable for him to miss me that much? HAHA! Miss my ass. You're a player! I ain't going to fall for your cheesy-ness. MUHAHAHA! And then he asked why am I still awake at this hour.. so I told him I was reading something. Afterwhich I told I'm gonna make a screencap and put it in my blog thats why its here. :] BTW, he looks like a drunk pimp/rapper wanna be in his pic. AHAHAHAHA! BOOO!

This part is the funniest and dangerous part.

For those of you who doesn't know (well after this you already know) that in our classroom, or in any other classroom, there will always be a couple-thingy. When people found out that she liked he then they are couple. People will start teasing the two of them to death. The teasing will not end but will only develop if the she finds another he whom she likes leaving the previous he alone.. thus making them the so called "love triangle". Eeeew.

And what happened is that me and this certain Mcgyver Kevin Buque is paired up together. It started during our Freshman years.. We had this roleplay thingy. The role-playing was exclusive only for TOP 10 students like us. Fuck the subject RHGP, glad its abandoned already. Anyhow, since its a role-play its gonna be a group.. 8 out of the TOP 10 students are from the morning section so we're divided into two groups having 4 student each. And we, Me and Mcgyver, end up in one group. When we started planning about the script, he didn't look interested. Much worst, he ignores me big time. That was bullshit. I was like, what did I do to you? It feels so bad when someone ignores me without any reason. He was the 2nd honor BTW and I'm the 6th honor. I didn't even get in to the TOP5. T___T And he didn't even give any suggestions whatsoever for the play. Aish..

And so when the script was finally agreed and is settled, we started rehearsing our crappy lines. If you guessed it right, you're a genius. The play was about 3 girly girls, best of friends forever. One is a geek, one is so curly while the other is bitch which happens to be me. Isn't it great? Then, Mcgyver's role was a new student, with good-looks and sex appeal and all those crap you see when you watch teeny bopper movies. He apparently is interested on the geeky girl and not on the curly and bitchy type. The two [curly and bitchy] started hating the geeky girl for snatching the new student from them. And then one day, the guy confronted the curly and the bitch about how cruel they were. The two later realised what they did was wrong so they apologised to the geeky one and then they lived happy ever after. The guy was the new addition to the group and then end of the story.

And so that's how the teasing started.

I don't freaking like him just

so you freaking know!

People say he likes me. roflmao.

I don't have any idea how, when and why my retard classmates started teasing us like that.. It feels so awkward everytime I see him. He feels the same way too. I can feel it. Good thing though were in good terms now compared to the previous years we were classmates. Especially during our first two years in highschool. I can't forget the days during our Sophomore and Junior year where people were teasing us like mad. Maybe we make a good couple thats why. Until now, classmates still tease us. Bullshit. I just hope NOT in our Senior year in highschool.. I think they're gonna tease us again. Damn it.

So that's the reason why Mcgyver Kevin Buque's name is dragged on this convo:

Him: So how's Buque doin'?

Me: He's doin good. He's sleeping in the room.

Him: So you guys are together? Does it feel good he's sleeping in the room?

Me: Not really. He's all by himself upstairs.. I'm here busy on the internet

Him: Ows. Will you try to do something to him when you're done with what you're doing? Uyyyyy

Me: Of course not! Why should I? He's just sleeping in my room.. I think he'll be the one doing something to me.. HAHA!

Him: Ah.. Really.

Me: Fuck. Its feels so weird talking about these kinds of stuffs. Let me change the topic and do the interview. So how's life been doing? Do you have a new girlfriend?

Him: Life's okay. No girlfriend, yet. Hey, you and Buque are really together ryt? I saw you guys somewhere! Its finally confirmed?

Me: hahahahahaha! Of course not! You're so ambitious. Oh? Where exactly?

Him: Ahah secret! I ain't telling you

Me: Bullshit.

--end of trans--

LMAO

Obviously, what I said and typed on that convo is pure crap and not true. I mean, why and how the heck would Mcgyver Kevin be in my room sleeping?! Is he insane? Is he going to kill both of us from shame!? That would probably be a major headache for me and for me. Not to him. Well I guess it would "hurt" his pride. That is a big NO! HAHAHAHAHA! Though it would be fun if.. he really was sleeping in my room, in my bed, in my very comfortable bed. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

and last but definitly not the least.
The infamous Kent Julius logging out from YM cuz his time's already running out. Well at least he said take care always. Its fine. I hate to admit it but I also miss this crazy bum.

This would be all for now.

I'm gonna go and sleep. Its a whooping 3:17 am now.

God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^