Sunday, June 8, 2008

JOY RIDE

Today was a very tiring day. We woke up early to go to church. It was fun and great 'cause we were able to wake up that early and was able to attend mass. I always want to attend mass early in the morning. I mean, I have to make God my priority. Sunday's the only time and day in a week where we can meet and pray in the church so why not take advantage of the situation and wake up early and meet God, ryt? It just feels so good after going to church. I felt revived. ^^

After the mass which was at 6am sharp, we immediately went back home 'cause we don't have any appointment at 7:30 in the morning. We didn't have anything to do so, I chose to plop down in the comfortable sofa and what else? Sleep.

I woke up at 10, changed clothes and ate breakfast. It took me almost 20 mins before I officially eat my food 'cause I had to cook food first. The food is a long story and I'm not gonna elaborate no more.

I wanted to sit in front of the PC and go to youtube but I couldn't 'cause someone was using it and so I went upstairs in our room and watched TV. The shows were somewhat very very annoying so I just busied myself in front of the mirror. HAHAHA! I was busying myself for almost 5 mins.. I think. But it was fun. XDDD

Afterwhich, I switched on again the TV and watched Gokusen2. Its my first time to actually watch it. I haven't watched the first part so, might as well busy myself with it.. So far, Gokusen2 was cute and fun. I really have to watch it. It aires every Saturdays and Sundays at 11:30 am, if I could remember it correctly.

Then, I watched my fave variety show ever, ASAP08. I only watch it 'cause its the only show on Sundays thats interesting and is very well prepared. Some shows actually suck to the bones and I think those shows should be abolished.

One of the many reasons why I watched ASAP08 is 'cause there's John Lloyd Cruz, my ultimate love! I can't help but squeal everytime I see him on TV. I swear. Even if I'm really really not in my proper state and when I feel like stabbing someone to death, if I see him in TV in one of his TV ads such as Biogesic (a paracetamol medicine), Smart ( a telecommunications company whatever, its similar to ATnT and Verizon.. I think. O_0), Greenwhich (a pizza restaurant), and Clear (an anti-dandruff shampoo ) I just go "AWWWWW" or "aaaaaaaaaaaah~!" or "OMG!" and automatically switch to my fangirling mode. haha.

Tita Agnes asked if I could accompany her in her escapade. And since I didn't have anything to do at home and I'm bored, I said "Okay!". She has a car so its much more cool 'cause we won't be using the PUJs or public used jeepneys. T_T And, she's driving already! I'm so proud of her. To tell you the truth, this Tita of mine isn't really that pro as a driver. She's still new to the driving world and in fairness to her, she's good. ^^

A little not so embarrassing moment during our joy ride.. on our way home, Tita said she needs to go to a gasoline station for gas. So we went to the nearest gas station. A gasoline clerk approached us and asked how much fuel will we be needing. My Tita said "for P300 only". So the gasoline clerk went on with his job. My Tita who was too preoccupied by her greatness in driving.. totally forgot that she didn't bring her wallet with her. But she wasn't really bringing money at all. She has money in her bag BUT, its just that the money was below Php300 that we can't pay the fuel. What she did was, she handed the only money in her ba, Php260 and promised to the gasoline clerk to pay back the remaining Php40 after returning home. We're very thankful we went to the nearest gasoline station at home. 'Cause we didn't, were totally toasted.

Then, after going to our destinations we went to Jollibee to eat! XDDD I was like, "When was the last time I ate Chicken Joy?" I couldn't help the bliss of eating chicken joy again! hahahaha! Its not that we don't eat chicken at home but, Chicken Joy is different from any other chicken 'cause its called Chicken Joy and its exclusive only in Jollibee!

And after that eating escapade, we finally went home.

And this will be the end of my post.
God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^