Saturday, July 19, 2008

Reminders and Rants

I moved to make a new post for July coz I suck big time. This is actually like a notepad thingy. Too bad I can't put this "note" in the room coz I don't even have one. I can't even paste it in a particular part of the house so that I will never forget about it. So, yeah, since I'm gonna post it here anyways, why not make this post as a "note" post. XD

01. My first ever crack edits for Balloons MV
02. Second ever crack edits for the 60th KBS something concert~!
03. My theme for #2 is smex, adultery, abuse, and angst.
04. never forget to laugh! once you open your photobucket account!
05. Use proper English damnit!

And and, the amazing fucking pics of them during that freaking fucking A WEEK HOLIDAY Photobook is sex! S.E.X! Why must they do this to me? And to the others as well as their wallets? Either way is worth it. I hope they'll sell it here in Zimbabwe. XDDDDDDD I can't freaking type proper English and breathe~! *GASPS* HELP~!


















credits: as tagged + dbsj comm in LJ + incomplete @ tvfxqforever













Explicit words will follow immediately.










FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.
FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.
FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.
FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.
FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.
FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.
FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.












I warned you already.




My life for the year 2008 is fucking exhausting. And when I say exhausting, its exhausting to the max. I know its my responsibility to do homeworks, study notes, pass projects, memorise poems or anything that needs to be memorised and all those shit crappy stuffs in school, but please, can't they give all those responsibilities little by little one at a time AND NOT ALL AT ONCE?! MY GOD! THEY ARE ACTUALLY MURDERING ME LITTLE BY LITTLE BY DOING SO. I CAN SUE THEM FOR REAL. Okay, the last line was exaggerated and was typed on purpose not meant by anything. XD That's the reason why the font changed. XD

Being a graduating student is pressuring. Why? Its because people are somewhat like counting on you. They have this assumptions and wishes that will never come true if I was to say. Like, hello. Why must you be saying stuffs like, "Hey, we're counting on you. Make sure you win and make us all proud of you, alright?" Isn't that pressuring? I know it feels good to be told by that but the thing is, what if I will not do good, I'll fail miserably? They'll be disappointed big time. They'll be accusing me then, saying "Why didn't you do good?! I told you to do this. You should've done this not that. Can't you understand?!"

BULLSHITCRAPDAMNIT.

If these things are going to happen, I'm so gonna do something thats very ridiculous.






Sometimes, I wish people will just be people. I wish they will not be so ambitious and perfectionists in all aspects. I feel like a robot or a remote-controled machine that has to do what the owner says or function accordingly as to what button was pushed in the controls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^