Monday, July 21, 2008

When reality bumped me..

When reality bumped me,





























gosh!



























it was so painful I think I had bruises on my skull!







haha! That introduction just came out from my mind. XD Spare me~

Today is July 21st, and I was absent.
Why?
Its because my laziness told me to be absent today. XD


Isn't it cool? My laziness commands me to do things with just a snap of a finger?


Actually, the main reason why I didn't go to school coz I'm feeling lazy. It rained last night and I also had cough and colds. So yeah, I felt my whole body was exhausted and all of my energy was washed away.


Today is also my schedule for that Greek Gods and Goddess Impersonation thingy. I'll just give my teacher an excuse letter saying I was not feeling well and I hope he'll let me have my impersonation tomorrow. He(my teacher) posted a list of students who will be presenting their impersonation pieces in the bulletin board Thursday of last week and my schedule is today. Sad to say, I was absent, so yeah. I'm gonna be presenting my impersonation piece tomorrow.

Also, I haven't memorised my impersonation piece..

I hope I'll not cackle and you know, look like a zombie coz sometimes when I get so very nervous, I just stay where I was and just stare and not talk at all. Its pretty funny coz I'm the loquacious one in the group. I have a full sack of things to be talked about in my bag. XD
I just hope things will go so smoothly. I just hope..

And another thing, I just changed my settings and finally opened this blog of mine to public! As if there's something in here not to be shared... but sometimes, I just wanted privacy. But since its already July and few more days it'll be my birthday~ *zips mouth*


I'm going now and start memorising my impersonation piece.


BTW, if you're thinking who am I gonna be impersonating, its a she.
Please look forward to the pics~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^