Sunday, August 10, 2008

Looking to the Future

Because its already the 10th of August~

I've decided to make another post. I'm in no mood to edit my previous post. XD
I just like it that way. And so, I said I'm gonna post pics of us wearing not really glossy clothes but clothes that look weird on us coz we don't really wear these types of clothes. Some of us were just forced to do so because we will earn something out from this and that is a reasonable grade.
It was one of our assignment, to make a curriculum vitae and have it checked by our Guidance Counselor and Librarian for some do's and don'ts. Fortunately, and as far as I could say, out of thr 40+ students, I think I'm the only person who got an Excellent grade. XD hahaha! Well, well, my charisma. Ahhhh. Yeap. I have charisma, c'mon, say it. Say it loud and proud.

So, without further ado, I present to you the pics that I took with the use of my Auntie's camera. XD If I was that rich I probably own an ipod touch now and I could be using a laptop of my own being able to log in whenever and wherever I want to. ^^ In other words, extreme bliss.
First up is my messy room. XD This a normal scene in my room.
As open as it may seem, I could keep secrets in this room of mine..

For those of you who doesn't know, last Friday, I carried 3 different bags with different weights. The one is my school bag colored red which is, sad to say, not found in the pic. I guess it hid itself. XD And then the Mossimo paperbag just beside the yellow paperbag that housed my extra belongings (ie. my P.E. uniform, my Chuck Taylor shoes, Mom's fetish shoes and that not really glossy clothes I bargained from Mom and Auntie. ^^ And the third one was the one in black with yellow something on it. I used it to put my CD cassete player *points at silvery thing on the right beside the table and just below the window* Yeah, that's my CD cassete player. I use it in listening to DBSK's songs and some other groups and music icons that are love.
The wooden thingy on the right where you can see a bottled water is my shelf.
That's where I put some stuffs. haha!

Me, Nicole (in green) and Loren. :P

I'm the one who took this. So, if you're looking for me, I'm at the back of the camera. XD


Bridget, Leonna, Me and Justine who's wearing a beanie.


Nikko, Me, Charlie and Adeline who looks like were in a stuffed on a can of sardines. XD Charlie looks awesome in specks and Nikko looks sexy in sunglasses. hahaha! And no, I wasn't pinching Charlie.


Me, Jessica, Loren and Nicole. I'm like the tallest gal in the group.



haha! L-R: MJ, Nikko, Ria, Jasper(at the back), Leonna, Phillip, Justine who is on crack that time, Jessica, Bridget, Chemberly, Adeline, Loren, Nicole, Charlie, Zarah and Ana. *wipes sweat*



Muhahahaha at this pic. They just look awwwwsome. Charlie, for some reason, looked like he's a prosecutor or maybe a corpse waiting for his coffin, haha! Then there's MJ, Leonna and Phillip.



Nikko, Adeline, Me, Loren and Nicole. My forehead looked glossy I hate it. Blame it to the Global Warming and mind you, we took this around 12:30 pm so the temperature's smokin' hot.


Unleashing the camwhore inside us. XD
Me, Loren and Adeline in a very unique angle.
I didn't know the awesome shoes of Mom will still be seen.
Its pointed like that. I could kick someone in their skins if I want.
Muhahahahahahaha!



Last pic to wrap up this post.
The one who took this is the great Mcgyver.
And there's nothing special about him.
haha! He is loathsome and ill-mannered. Bwahahaha!



I still have appointments tomorrow so Ikyang's finally going to sleep now. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^