Sunday, August 10, 2008

Kick-@$$ post

Today, I woke up irritated because I didn't have a good night sleep. I slept around 4am and woke up at 10 am so that means, 6 hours of sleep for a Sunday. My sleeping hours on weekends are wicked and, believe it or not, I can sleep for like 12 hours straight with or without (but mostly without) eating meals.

Do I reallly have to blog about my sleeping and eating habits?
Nah. I guess not. XD

So, yeah, where was I?
Oh. I woke up mad because I'm in the middle of my very nice beauty sleep then suddenly, Mom tapped me, waking me up from my dreams~ saying someone's calling my phone. My initial reaction was whattheheck~! Our convo went something like this:

Mom: Yah~ wake up. You got a call.
Me: *eyes shut yet listening* Huh? Huh? *groggy*
Mom: Someone's calling. Its your friend.
Me: *eyes still shut yet listening to Mom's line and it secretly annoyed*
Mom: Wake up. NOW.
Me: *stands up without hesitation, eyes still closed*
Mom: *hands me the phone*
Me: *is groggy* He.. hello? Who's this?
Phone: Ikyang! Its me, Ofelia.
Me: Oh. Hi. Fel. Whattup?
Ofelia: Are you ready yet? We're going soon.
Me: *half opened my eyes* Going where?
Ofelia: Duh, its Sunday today, remember?
Me: *finally opens my eyes* Yes. I know. So what?
Ofelia: We're going to the church! Prepare already! We're going in less than an hour!
Me: Wait, I thought we're supposed to go in the church at 1:30pm?
Ofelia: I was thinking, we must prepare ahead so that we could have seats in the bus.
Me: Oh... *plops down in my bed*
Ofelia: Are you still there?
Me: Yeap. zzzZZZZZZZ
Ofelia: IKYANG!
Me: Aiight. I'm going to the bathroom now. I'll just text you when I'm done. BYE!


HOKAY. That was my big nightmare. I just don't like to start my day with Mom nagging at me for 1.) I did not sleep early; 2.) I stayed awake going online; 3.) Why must Ofelia call all of a sudden; 4.) I didn't tell Mom the purpose why we'll be going to church on a Sunday wearing our school uniforms looking stooopid; and 5.) Why must I go with my classmates and not with my family?

I'm tired. Really tired.

After taking a bath, eating breakfast and lunch as one meal, I immediately went out and rode a jeepney in coming to school. Don't try to ask if we have a car bcoz we don't but my Auntie has. Don't try to ask if my school has a school service for transportation bcoz we do have, yet some students don't really get to use it. Selected people can only use it which is bullshiiiet.

The ride on the way to the church was fine. Oh, we actually went to a monastery. It was an hour and a half ride from our school since we agreed to meet at school and make it as our starting point. XD And we finally used our sleek and cool-newly-painted-looking school bus~! We went to Poor Clare Monastery which is situated at Tayud, Consolacion, Cebu City. It was a simple monastery that looked so nature-ish. (dictionary please?) And, if I were to describe how it looked like, I'll just use the adjective solemn. LMAO. Really. I'm not good at describing things, I suck bigtime. =.= But I love how simple the monastery looked. Its like a paradise, a place for solace. The curb was not fully finished bcoz there were still gravel and rocks in the side but it didn't look dirty though.

I was informed that today was actually the last day of the novena. I think the patron saint of the monastery, St. Clare is having her feast. It was fun bcoz there were small stalls that offer yummyness aka food, and there were lots of food! It was amazing.

The holy mass started at exactly 3:oo pm something. It was just disappointing because two of my collegues, Ofelia and Keisha fainted. It was effing hot inside the monastery and there was a bunch of people. I remebered,I counted how many elongated chairs were there and there was 10 on the right side and 10 on the other so thats 10+10= 100 and each elongated chair can let 10 people to sit on it so that'll be 10x10=100. Therfore, the final equation is 100+100=200 and the total number of people inside and out were not more than 500.
I'm cool. haha!

The altar looks magnificent! It was decorated with lots of flowers and its jusrt beautiful. I even joked and said the only thing that's laking are butterflies and bees. ^^ I just love the place.


Then we came back home. The pics will come a little bit late. ^^


I'm actually not in my very good mood now, as you can see in the intro of this pathetic post. I'm just dead tired and I needed a rest. Tomorrow's gonna be an exhausting day again so yeah I might rest in peace in the wrong place and time. Also, I think I'm gonna be offline starting today onwards.

The reasons:
August 11- Reporting in Music and I haven't made our report yet.
August 14- Submition of Economics Project; Research Congress and Song and Dance Interpretation
August 18- NO CLASSES! OHMAIGAAADH I CAN GO ONLINE.
August 20- Filipino Culminating Month and Mang Serapio Stage Play
August 21- Second Half Peridiocal Exam for the First Grading
August 22- Part II of the Research Congress thingy
August 25- NO CLASSES AGAIN! OH YEASH I LOVE MY LIFE!
August 27- NCAE (National Career Assessment Examination)

August 28- 1st week of September = Intramurals.
So that means, I'm posting some pics.


And then on the later part of September,
I'm a dead meat I don't know why. XD


Please pray for my soul to be healed and for me to have an everlasting happy life.
o\(^___^)/o


P.S.
My poorvie ddal is da bomb.. *evil wink* I love you like that~!

P.P.S.
My net coonection is gay too. And I'm thinking of stabbing to death the modem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^