Sunday, August 17, 2008

No Classes Tomorrow, Let's Spazz!


Hokay. So how're you all been doing, huh? Its been, *starts counting*
4 days since my alter ego's post, isn't it? Meh. Forget about her/him. hahaha! What the heck. I have an alter ego but I don't know what its gender. Maybe its sexless just like its master, noh? LMAO.


So, while I was away, lots of things happened. But, let's not think about those negative vibes and let's be positive! YEAH! Positive vibes. Positive Vibes.


As y'all can see, something's changed! Guess what?


And, erm, since I missed the SM Town Concert Festival and I still haven't seen any clips of it, (well, my alter ego has seen some. XDD) so, I'll just post some pics that would drive your hormones insane.. haha!





Man. This guy has a body.

Is that a sex-pack?





In the vid, according to my alter ego, Yoochun's vest was actually buttoned. Well, to my indulgence, I think the vest unbuttoned itself for the benefit of dying fangirls.






Ah. His undies says it all. SKINS.



credits: as tagged, dnbn, mickyLUV @bww2



My own opinion, making 5 of your hottest stars stand on stage shirtless and already naked will make your Concert a success, Mr. Lee Soo Man. Keep it up. *wink*



There'll be no classes for tomorrow. Wanna know why?

haha! Lookie at this pic.

The pic says it all.

Though there'll be no classes tomorrow, I'll still be offline because I've to study for this Tuesday's Pre-Test of the NCAE; Wednesday will be the presentation of the play Mang Serapio and I'm part of it; Thursday will be our Exams. I'm not in the mood to study. Study=Tedious. Aish.

Ohhh and yeah~ We went to this Sci-Fun Caravan in another school. It was cool. We rode to fully-airconditioned bus. I brought my Auntie's digicam so I managed to snap some pics. Mia Solon, my dearest buddy/sistah/wifey/girlfriend who is also gay forever uploaded some of the pics she took. I've uploaded them to my photobucket account. I'll just post the pics tomorrow since Mom's saying I should eat dinner already. We just came home after attending a holy mass. Today's a Sunday, remember? And, uhm, I'm a Roman Catholic. XD

Okay. Done spazzing. Maerong~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^