Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Because I'm Such An @$$

Yeah, because the blogger, Dramatic Bastard herself, is an @$$, she decided to post one last post before she finally goes on hiatus which will be starting tomorrow. Although I doubt she could handle the urge to post another blog post tomorrow, still in behalf of the Dramatic Bastard, I, her alter ego is here to type and blog some stuffs regarding her hiatus. (Meh. As if she's not gonna come back tomorrow and post another blog post. =.=)

She'll be away just for a couple of days in preparation of the Research Congress she and her collegues will be participating in and for the coming NCAE (National Career Assessment Examination) next week, August 27th. Another reason why she's gonna be on hiatus is that her image at school is slowly deteriorating. Meaning to say, she's gotta be who she was on her previous years.

According to some concerned citizens, the Dramatic Bastard has changed, a lot. She is now different compared to how she was in her previous years in high school. Its as if she changed another path, she changed not for the better but for the worst and its not cool.

And, in addition to that, her teacher was calling her attention saying she has talents, she's smart, and she has the skills but its just, she is lazy. XDD (Alter Ego: LMAO! Poor her.)

So, yeah. I hope I made myself clear. This is her alter ego, justsoyouknow.

And another thing, HWAITING TO HER~! hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^