Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Short Rambling

This pic was taken during our second-half Periodical Exam for the First Grading. The subject I was taking that time was my ultimate fave, Computer. Ironically, I suck at it.


Gah. just had the NCAE (National Career Assessment Exam) this morning and it wasn't bad as what I've hoped for. I believe all the other 4th year student in high school also had the test this morning. Its a national test so, nationwide. I don't really know what's the use of this exam. They say its very useful because some companys, if ever you graduate~, will go over your test results and it could be one of the factors why you can and worst can't be hired as their employee.

I'm kinda nervous coz I didn't really took that test seriously but I swear, I answered those questions whole heartedly and well, I cannot assure you that I will ace it coz in the parts where I just don't know the answer, I did eeneey, meeney, mineey, mooo~.
/
I'm still a kid and just a student, okay? At least, I have an answer. :P
/
Anyways, tomorrow, we be goin to my school's other campus for a holy mass. Tomorrow's gonna be the Opening of the Intramurals and well, yeah~ you already what's next: FUN, FOOD, and PICS. Scratch the latter. I think I'm not gonna take pics not until I get over that uneventful happening.


Mom brought a Cassave cake! My ultimate fave too! YAY!

g'nyt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^