Thursday, August 28, 2008

Outrageous~

Ah. Good day to y'all!

Today was super fun fun fun fun fun fun FUNNNNNN~! Like really FUN!

My morning didn't go really well but it eventually went crazy on the afternoon.

I woke up around 5:38 in the morning, then did my routine: arrange my in shambles bed, fold my blankie, take a bath, eat breakfast then went to school. We did not have classes today for today's the Founder's Day of our beloved and the late founder of our great school, Mr. Agustin Jereza. We had a mass, then afterwhich, we proceeded to the school's Theater for Performing Arts auditorium, if I was to call that room that looks a lot like a theater room, and listened to the testimonial of an alumnus in our school.


Then we went to a mall and went mad in there. We had fun in the arcades section, sang songs in the KTV section, and the awesome part was that the MV of Kim Jung Min's song, I just forget their group name, I remember there was three of them, their MV wad actually the one being played in the KTV screen thingy! Y'know, the monitor that flashes the lyrics of the song, the video that was played was the song called "bingo" by Kim JungMin's group. I believe it was part of their 7th album...

Then, we went to Phillip's house and got drunk. As in alcoholic drinks, fun fun fun, drunk.

And yes, I'm half drunk. I drunk at least 5 glasses of liquor and I'm grateful I can stilll type properly though I'm a little bit dizzy, ah~ still, I had fun.



I need to sleep coz I'm really feeling dizzy. Everything's like in circles. I hope I can get back to my senses tonight since its just 4:40 ish this moment. I'll try to edit this post during the night around, say, 9pm after I woke up from my late afternoon sleep. :P


Mom doesn't know I'm drunk I hope I won't get any scolding t'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^