Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam!


As you can see, my blog title for today's post is spam 981383947917 bajilion times. I wanted to type the word "spam" until the remaining character count would end so that I could end my lame-randomness. XD

We've finally presented our Song Interpretation after a decade of practising, just a few reprimands from our teacher, chaos brought by the conflicts of 2 parties and many whatnots.

I've managed to snap some pics that were full of crack so please do look forward to it. XD

Also, some of you, specifically my poorvie ddal, noticed something new in my blog and she was right, its the blog header graphic thingy made by Illya the great. If my memory is right, she's the one who wrote the awesome "What Was That For" fanfic at tvfxqforever.
Ah~ the good ol' days.

Illya, I haven't told you you're so cool. XD again, thanks for making my sexy banner whatchamacallit graphic thingy for my blog! I LOVE YOU~!

And, my poorvie ddal said in her latest blog post that she has made me a sexy Junsu iicon. I can't wait to look at it in the moment right now. XD
I LOVE YOU TOO~!

this is from my poorvie and sexy ddal, WEN <3!>



But. I have to go now and start finishing my Economics project which is due tomorrow, August 21st which happens to be our Examination Day. I haven't studied anything yet I hope I won't get sleepy when I start reading my notes. To tell you the truth, I'm kinda sleepy already. haha! I needed something that would make my adrenaline pump like mad and be hyper for the rest of the night for studying.

Take care girls! <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^