Thursday, August 21, 2008

RIP Lee Eon

Most of you, I believe, have already read about the death of Lee Eon on various kpop news sites but I just can't help make a post for this guy.








Up and coming actor Lee Eon passed away in a motorcycle accident early this morning on August 21. He was coming back from a wrap-up party for his recent drama Strongest Chilwoo when he crashed into a guard rail. He was not breathing when the police found him at the scene and was rushed to the hospital. However, the doctors were not able to resuscitate him. According to police reports, the accident occurred when Lee Eon was attempting to change lanes as the road changed from 2 lanes to 1.


credits: shenyuepop.com









He was the guy who was part of the kdrama, Coffee Prince starring Yoon Eun Hye and GongYoo. Although I haven't really watched the full drama, I've watched some episodes and I found him cool like that. Its just sad that he died so quick like that.






For more info -> RIP Lee Eon



I'm gonna miss him.


:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^