Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Spicy 16th Birthday Madness

The Ultimate Sexy 16th-Birthday Celebrant


Agck. So today was my birthday and it was explosive. XD


Explosive because my friends threw a raw egg at me more like exploding it my head. We were about to go to our house for my ahem, free lunch as a blow out to them. It was cute and fun. Though I got dirty with the raw egg and its shells are sticking in my hair, it was fun. They had fun making me dirty. haha! Gah. I love my friends.

The aftermath of the Egg Explosion.


Believe it or not, this was how my uniform looked like after the explosion. XD Ah. Don't forget my hair. Sad to say, I can't provide a pic of how dirty and sticky it looked like. hahahahaha. I immediately rinsed my hair with water and toweled it dry.



Let's first have a re-cap on what happened from morning till night.


In my precious previous post, I said that I was absent for I was feeling lazy. So, I did not have any idea what we will be doing for today. Thanks to the great Ana Marie Calumba coz without her and if I didn't call her, I will again look stupidier (Wait, is their such word?) than ever, again.



During our phone conversation, she told me lots of things happened while I was absent. =.=


I'll just keep what we talked on the phone remain in the phone. I respect the people we talked about and its unecessary really for me to blog it. Muhahahaha! Kids stuff. She also said our Physics instructor was absent so we didn't have Physics lectures. Monday was a culminating activity for the Nutrition Month so the classes on the afternoon was suspended. This means, we did not have the Music Reporting. >_<>

So, I went to school early so that I could catch up with my group's presentation, sad to say Mcgyver, who is my assistant-leader, came in late. We only had to practice once.

Math class wen't crazy. Our teacher gave us a seatwork on the Equations of a Line and I was pissed because my answers and the answers of my classmates were different. I had to make erasures making my dirty already paper dirty-er. It made no sense. In addition, some of my classmates copied my wrong answers. Ooh great. I just hope my scores will be reasonable.

Economics class was tiring. Our teacher informed us about the tight schedule we will have for August. Today, we just had a poster-making activity and whoever will be picked will become our representative on 8th. Then, we will have a Declamation thingy on the 7th individually; a song-interpretation sh1t next week. Now, I just remembered our NCAE or the National Career Assessment Examination and our Research Congress and a whole lot more. *is dead*

Physics. Ah. Another pain. We went to the library to research some topics and I did not finish it. Physics isn't my thing. Argh. My teacher told me we will be having another reporting so I must prepare. Aish.

Filipino, we continued doing the posters. Mine sucked big time. I love arts but when I'm not in the mood, ah. I can produce a masterpiece. T_T

English. Ohh. This was the subject I liked so far. We were asked to make a curriculum vitae. It was awesome. My teacher is also celebrating his birthdate like me. I greeted him and he said, "Likewise." *fangirl shriek* I so like this teacher of mine. BTW, he is gay. The coolest gay ever. :D



After that rubbish morning routine, we headed immediately to our house. Did you know that I was feeling dizzy coz there was like 25 people who came to our house? 25 is an even number and is the answer to the equation 5x5! When I woke up, Mom told me the electric company who gives us electricity will soon disconnect our electricity and worst, the scheduled day is today. I was praying like mad hoping the men who will perform the disconnection won't do it yet. Thank god they didn't appear! haha! The party lasted for 4 and a half hours. We also watched 2 movies namely: American Hauting and Hills Have Eyes. We were in the mood for a suspense-genred movie.

PicS?

While watching the film American Haunting..

I told you there were 25 of them.

I just can't help but laugh at this pic. Loved the way how Adelin's expressions were so different from the others. Everyone's so serious watching the film yet she, she stares at the camera. :P

hahaha


Julius who has classes in the afternoon chose to stay at our home and spend my birthday with me. Ah. Such a cutie. XD BTW, I featured him in this blog. XDDD I did make a blog post Julius-exclusive.

The most wonderful, amazing and loving woman in the world. Mom dearest. And yeah, this is how our kitchen looks like. We use coal for cooking. That's saving money! Mom's other company in cooking are Tita Badet and Tita Angie.

AIIII YAAAH! xD
I was just randomly snapping pics after coming back home. After the party, we went back to school for a practice but it was cancelled so I directly went home again. XD

I was tasked to do the cleaning. T___T


The great Daisy Jane and our dirty kitchen.

Gosh. Its not obvious I'm sooo proud of our kitchen.










Bonus pics to wrap my post up:





Remember this pic?











well, I did my own version of it. XD





I have a freaking sexy body and arms.

Ohhhlala~!



Disregard how my amazing face looked like. I took this around 12 midnight, I just woke up in this pic.


To everyone who left messages in my inbox, cooments in my FS, and greeted me thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. Thank you. This has been the best birthday there is in my entire life. The never-ending love and support from all of you guys are already enough. Also, I'd like to acknowledge the people who gave gifts. XD Zarah, Ana, Mia, Mike, Mcgyver, Ofelia, Jesu and Joan. And to the guys and gals who went to my birthday farty, should I enumerate? haha! The 25 people who came to our house for free lunch and accompanied me in celebrating my birthday, thank you!

I love you all. <3
Happy Birthday to me~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^