Monday, August 4, 2008

The Spoiled Brat

Yawns. I just woke up today.
And I did not go to school, I ditched my classmates. :P

And today is the day just before my birthday! Isn't it cool?

No. Its not cool. Cool for me is when I don't have to think of a way how to insert my butt in my group's presentation tomorrow. I told you I did not go to school hence, I was absent. Simple calculations. The reason why I was absent? My back ached. It ached not so very much I'm still able to walk, stand up and move my body left to right and bend it back and to the front. Not bad but its not cool.

Also, I ditched my groupmates for our Music Reporting. They called me around 9:30am and said today's the schedule of our report. Our Music Class is in afternoon 2:30pm to be exact so I can still make it and have our reporting. But the problem is I haven't made our report. The researched materials are there but the patience and perseverance in me isn't there. I decided I'll just be absent for the whole day so no report, no grade. Hoow sad. :(

I don't actually care if I get a super low grade for this grading. I don't know why. Maybe its because of random change of the weather. I seem to be having low self-esteem and is discouraged everytime a problem arise. WTH is with me these days?

Tomorrow's gonna be my 16th birthdate but I'm not happy nor excited. I don't feel the enthusiasm. My classmates will be coming over at our house for a free lunch and sigh, I just hope everything will go along smoothly. I'm happy I still have them. I know they will always be there no matter what. :) I'm crying now. damnit.


I'm gonna share what happened last Friday, August 1st.

We had our rehearsals for our stageplay in accordance of the Filipino Month which is August. The rehearsals lasted until 6:30pm so I asked Loren and Arvin to go home with me since its already late. Unfortunately, we were'nt able to come home immediately coz its 7pm already and is a rush hour in addition, it was a Friday. Vehicles especially jeepneys are full already so we didn't have any option but to wait for a jeepney that's not so full. It happened that Charlie, Phillip and Tolitz saw us waitig for a jeep. They just came after a game of DOTA and they won and ahem, with money in hand. We decided to board to a jeeney all together.

BTW. If you get lost, jeepneys are just like taxis and or trains. They are the primary means of transportation here in....Zimbabwe, I mean, the Philippines.

Mom called and asked me if I am already at home. I answered her I'm not yet home and is still waiting together with my classmates for an available jeep that'll board at least 5 of us. She said okay. End of conversation. We were talking and laughing about certain stuffs like how cute Tolitz is and how great Phillip was when out of nowhere, Mom tapped me on the back.

I was baffled coz I thought they (Mom and step-dad) were already on their way home. I never expected they will catch up with us. Mom said I should just go with them(her and step-dad). I told her I'll just go with my classmates coz it was what's planned. She said, why must I go with my classmates when she and my step-dad are already there. I explained to her again what was planned and decided. Until there came a not so full jeep that can accomodate me and my classmates so we board on it leavin' my Mom open-mouthed and step-dad.

When I came home, I saw her and step-dad few steps away. I called on to them. Step-dad walked faster than Mom leaving her behind so I just catched up to Mom. I was appalled when Mom asked if we went somewhere else. I told her, we did not go to any place. We just rode a jeep then pay the fare and then disembark when we got to our final destinations~

Mom was like, your step-dad told me to ask you about that.
It made me go WTH?!

I wasn't doing anything bad and they're like accusing me that I did something. That was bullshit. I can't help but get angry at that situation. Its very unfair in my part. Why can't they have trust one me? Well, he don't have trust on me. Mom has.

Its just unfair.

Y'know, have you felt like crushing someone into pieces, bury them in the soil or burn them and you couldn't just cause you shouldn't? That's what I'm feeling now.

I was so angry that I just end up crying.
That night, I did not eat dinner. I didn't even sleep in my room. I slept at my Auntie's room to avoid that shitfaced jack-ass step-dad of mine. My room and their room (Mom and his) is just 5 steps away.

Now, I don't think there's a reason for me to celebrate a happy birthdate. Well, maybe a happy me on the internet and in front of my friends at school.


But at home, I guess not.

I did not blog about this in my FS blog coz it stinks. Some people especially people at home reads it and they'll be like, "Why do you have to post blogs like that?" Like duh. Its none of your business.

I'll still be blogging in there though. ^^
Just good stuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^