Monday, August 25, 2008

Ticked off~

I've finally updated my other blog, the one in my friendster account, but I didn't blog about something good t'day. Today was actually a bad day. And I'll not elaborate more on to what happened. I'll just get mad and then end up crying coz I can't turn back time. If you wanna know more, to the right side, in the "linkables" section, click alter ego.

Also, I've watched the Olympic Closing Remarks but I missed the fireworks display part. I was so so so sleepy so I just plopped down to our sofa. XD Maybe i'll blog about it tomorrow. Let's just pray. XD

Today was again, a non-working holiday so we didn't have classes. Tomorrow will be the Local Intrams in our Campus so that means, pics. Sad to say, I'm not in the mood to snap pics. I'm really really discouraged now.

I need money.

August27th will be the death of me for its the day of our NCAE.
I'm gonna start reading my reviewer and hope something will be saved in my damaged brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^