Monday, September 1, 2008

Just For One Day

The title says it all.

Yesterday, my cousin was asking me if I could help her do her assignment. And yeah~ I was bored so I grabbed the camera and well, filmed that momentus event. It features my cousins: Chin-Chin, Kring-Kring, Calay, Caloy, Tating and of course, myself. ^____^

Just make sure to adjust the volume of your headphones or speakers to its minimum level if its on a maximum. I might cause trouble and hurt your eardrums. hahahaha!

We don't have classes tomorrow. I borrowed Zarah Joi Ancajas' book she bought few days ago, The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger. Wish me luck~! I'm like, secretly craving for that book. Seriously. HOLYSHIT I AM REALLY READING IT! I still haven't finished reading the pending Rage of Angels by Sidney Sheldon. Ah~ Wish me luck again! <3!>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^