Sunday, August 31, 2008

Intramurals & Cuteness Overload

My stomach's growling like a crouching tiger now.
Please pray for it to go calm. XD

Today's already August31st so I'll just say, Good Morning.

What happened yesterday? Here it goes:

I woke up early in the morning for I was forced to go to school. We were supposed to cheer for our campus' representatives. Saturday's still part of the Intramurals Week. In fact, today, a Sunday, is the start of the track and field games. A classmate of mine, no I mean maybe 2 or 3 classmates of mine are the representatives of our Campus to compete to the other departments in the Main Campus for today's game. Sad to say, I don't think they can compete. Our teachers already gave them Parents' permits to inform their parents they're the chosen ones to represent and compete for our Campus but its still a Sunday and yeah, Sunday is a family day whatever day of the week or month in a year it maybe. Ah. So, they couldn't play any game for today. Sigh. .
I did not join in any game. I feel lazy that's why. hahaha! I prefer to be one of the audience and snap pics. That'll be cool. I've always wanted to be photographer since then. Then be a pianist and a violist in the future. And work abroad and I must shut up now I' m going off topic. XD
.
Speaking of violins, last Saturday, some students organised a concert party open yet exclusive only to all students in my school. Of course, I went. haha! And I was able to snap pics but they were a tad blurred because my camera's acting like a bicth that time. Tsk. But, still I had a remembrance. My faverite part of the concert thingy was during the opening. They played the song "Eye of the Tiger" with the accompaniment of a violin. There was a band of course, drums, bass guitars, keyboard, and the violin was an extra. It looks like an orchestra it was so freaking cool my jaws dropped. Like for real. Also, they changed the lyrics of the song. Since my school is known as the Panthers~ so the song and lyrics went like this:
.
*its the eye of the tiger Panther,
Its the thrill of the fight,
Rising up to the challenge of our rival,
And the last known survivor
Stalks his prey in the night,
And hes watching us all
With the eye of the tiger.* Panther
.
Above, I said that I went to school on Saturday to cheer for our players, but I got bored so I just went home to save money. haha. Sad to say, I failed on saving money coz I stayed for a while but I did went home safe and sound. I just hope my campus will have a reasonable rank during the rankings on Monday. We ranked 3rd place over all, we beat the various college department. haha! For the Tertiary Level, there's the College of Nursing, they won as the overall Champion, whatever, then theres College of Engineering and Architecture, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Accountancy, College of Education, College of Computer Science and College of Law. And also, the Secondary Level, the highschool from the Lahug Campus and the Mabini Campus (us! My campus!), and the Primary Level, the elementary from Lahug and Mabini too. I somewhat felt out of placed, all of us from the Mabini Campus felt the same way too. There's discrimination and sigh. But we had fun. That's the best thing there is. Ryto?
.
We also had a Siglakas thingy, you know, somewhat like a pageant of bodies. And also a Cheerdance competition! It was fun fun fun fun fun! I participated in the Cheerdance competition last year but we didn't win. Ah, well, in the first place, I did not hope to win. I just want our cheer be lively and a success. But meh, it sucked. haha. Still, being able to stand in front of so many people in a gymnasium is already a success for us. We gathered all of our confidence in doing that, mind you! And the costume was so freaking short! My undies are already clear. It was freakening someone's mind. Though I kinda hate that moment, remembering it brings back memories.

So yeah. That was it. Now back to my purpose on making this post..
.
.
After coming to school, I went home to eat lunch. The main campus of my school is near our house so I went home to save money. haha. It was just a half-day appointment. XDDD I cooked lunch and it was super yum! yum! yum! yum! YUM! haha! I'm proud of my cooking. I re-cooked the can of Tuna (not the can but the Tuna inside the can) I bought from a near-by store and sautéd it with onions. Then, I cooked fried rice with lots of garlic. I love spices. Especially its smell. I just go "ahhhhh" then die from the killing aroma. I also love eating. Remember that!
.
It was so cute because Chin-Chin, my *starts counting* 10th little cousin who is still 4 years old, was helping me cook the food. She was asking me how did I learn to cook. I was like, no one taught me. I was just looking what my elders did, and then do what they did and viola~ FOOD! I sometimes make experiments and gladly, I give justice to the food. haha!
.
After I finished cooking, she ate with me and was like "Ate Ika, (they call me Ika since its Ikyang and my real name is Jessica so Ika. ^^) its so YUMMMMMY~!" then I was like hahahaha-ing. Chin-Chin was freakingly cute.
.
Earlier, Clang-Clang, Chin-Chin's younger sis, my 14th cousin, was shouting arrrrrgh~ rawrrrrr~ and hahahahaha everywhere in the house. She was so cute like a duck running to and fro shouting. Why like a duck I say? Its because of her diapers. hahaha. Wait, I'll just look for a pic of her. XDDD
.




There. See? She's not just cute, she's really really cute. Adorable much!

And since I already posted some pics, why not continue posting, ryto? ahaha!




Clang-Clang, Chin-Chin and Kring-Kring.
They are sisters, by the way..



Me and Clang-Clang



Me and Chin-Chin



Me and Kring-Kring



Me, Chin-Chin, Haya and Kring-Kring


Haya, Me, Indeng, and Kring-Kring at the back



Calay.


Caloy.



and and and




hahaha!

This is my belated birthday present to my one and only ddal.

:P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^