Thursday, September 11, 2008

Not That Senseless Post


This is my 81st post ever! YAY!

And today is the anniversary of the Twin Towers accident. 9/11

Anyhow, I'm so sorry for having a very pathetic title for today. It just seems I'm running out of titles to name my post every now and then. Well, the good thing is, even if I'm starting to run out of title to use, I'm still loaded with lots of things to blog about. hahahaha!

Anyways, today was a fun day for me and for my classmates. We made a Mango Jam and we named it YAMANGO JAM-the sweetest and tastiest jam EVER. hahahaha. I made the packaging thingy. lols. Too bad I couldn't give you a pic of it but my friend took a pic. I'll just wait for her to upload it. xD

Nothing good happened really except for the cancellation of the supposed distribution of report cards tomorrow. I already set and made a list of things I'll be doing tomorrow and just when I'm all ready and set, here comes the good news. Fortunate. Aish.

I'm really nervous yet anxious to know my and see my grades now. Totally. I was informed yesterday afternoon that I still flunked the Removal Exam we had for the Computer subject. I know I'm not dumb. Its just that I don't like the lesson for the previous grading, that's all. Today, we are now discussing about HTML and all and I don't know if we are a little late in discussing this topic or in advance but I'm really going to ace all of the tests we will have starting this day. We just had a pre-test. And I'm positive my score's going to be reasonable and great. Oh~ wish me luck.

Speaking of luck, maybe its really destined for me to be the Secretary of the Classroom for my whole high school life. You know, every classroom has its own list of officers and sad to say, I always end up being the Secretary. And do you know what does the Secretaries always do? Write notes. Write notes on the board. And did I tell you we're using black boards that are colored dark green and I've been wondering till now why the heck did they call it black when its colored dark green? And since its a black board, I'm using a chalk. And it the dust particle of it mixes in the air then goes straight to my dying lungs. I swear, I was sneezing for the nth time this morning.

I had a flu last night and thank god after taking medicines it gotten better.
So, worry no more. ;]

We've been taking pictures of myself and my cousin's faces two days ago. I'll be uploading the pics Friday night. It just sucks that I have to go to school for a freaking seminar. Whatever.

Speaking of freaks, last Monday~ I went to Mom's office to hand her something. She works as a government employee, by the way. But, the thing is, I don't really like her work. She handles the section where people who got caught by the police pays their fine and all. So basically, she works as a Cash Clerk not a Cashier. I totally freaked out when she told me about that event where her co-worker told her they are a Cashier and not Cash Clerks. I was like, wtf? You are so not a Cashier. Not that I'm against all the cashiers here on earth but Mom totally is not a cashier. Like no. Cashiers are those ladies who greet you in a check out booth or whatever you call that booth where you pay for the groceries you bought.

So back to Mom's work, I don't like her working there coz I know she's not appropriate there. Not that she's over qualified. She doesn't belong there. The government offices, whether they like it or not and whether they admit it or not, is a place of phonies. You can't really say that person is true or real to his or herself at all times. Well, maybe often times but not always. And I hate that thing. I want the person I'm dealing with to be true to me. And also, most government employees gets involved with fraud and scams and all. I just hate it.

Anyways, I think this will be all for now.

And a little compensation. hahaha.


I look like shit I know. ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did I make any sense? Tell me what you think about this post. ^^